Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like to come here from time to time and have a cold one while remembering the good times and what could have been.lets take a few seconds of silence for something great gone to soon
Well we'll see, it may not be gone forever, last I heard is that the dev is still figuring stuff out and all, but he's also working on new content or is at least preparing to. He didn't solve the issues on Patreon for nothing (the page was under review for a long time, recently Veq fixed that) :p

There is hope yet :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You don't get money if the page is under review, that's why he fixed it.
That's an awfully pessimistic way to look at things. The dev has even said that people shouldn't give him money while he can't develop the game, he has said that he'd understand perfectly if people were to withdraw their pledges for the time being.
If people keep supporting the dev, then that's their own decision, Veq isn't forcing anybody.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
So, I was saving this game for quite a while (stopped after Pizza cliffhanger) and oh boy...

This was so good. Hopefully Vequil comes back, because I want to see his creativity and renders go wild.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sure it's their own responsibility if they want to keep feeding a dead horse, but this whole "don't give me money" thing is just a way of playing with peoples good-heartedness. If you really don't want that you'd either disable the whole account or pause the pledges like Pandelo does.
and who are you sir to judge where me or other people put our money?
he is not forcing anyone, the same as any dev, no one forces you to support them.
Me or any other who support devs is because we want and love their games... its sad to see this game be onhold for such a long time same as pandelo game considering how good they are but life is like that.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
and who are you sir to judge where me or other people put our money?
he is not forcing anyone, the same as any dev, no one forces you to support them.
Me or any other who support devs is because we want and love their games... its sad to see this game be onhold for such a long time same as pandelo game considering how good they are but life is like that.
Yada yada yada, it's always the same with people like you that just don't want to read and understand or simply can't. I don't judge any of the patrons, I judge the situation how it presents itself to me. The offense you may or may not take now is what you make of it, not what I actually wrote. Let's just end the discussion here before it starts again and I'm once more forbidden to state my opinion because I didn't pay for it beforehand.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Before it was abandoned, it had the makings of a damn fine game. It's hard for anyone to say that the developer was just milking the money stream. If, as no one has denied, the developer was suffering from some form of mental illness (including depression) I'm sure he had other things on his mind that logging in to Patreon and changing settings.
He was open enough about his problems, so anyone who expected return on investment immediately was either being overly optimistic or ignorant of how the world works.

Reactions: EJW

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This game seems way over ambitious. I wonder how much would have to be cut for there to be a reasonable chance of completion.

D

Deleted member 1481465

Yada yada yada, it's always the same with people like you that just don't want to read and understand or simply can't. I don't judge any of the patrons, I judge the situation how it presents itself to me. The offense you may or may not take now is what you make of it, not what I actually wrote. Let's just end the discussion here before it starts again and I'm once more forbidden to state my opinion because I didn't pay for it beforehand.
Very well put. It's disingenuous on the Dev's part to say he doesn't want money, but then doesn't turn off donations on his Patreon. It's not about the people donating at all.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This game seems way over ambitious. I wonder how much would have to be cut for there to be a reasonable chance of completion.
So far it seems like the whole rest since there hasn't been any news from the dev in quite a few months.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
I remember when 0.6 got delayed a lot and people were already talking about how the game is gonna get abandoned and people kept defending the dev cause there's just no way he would do that. Now that the game is abandoned they're here defending giving him money for literally nothing. Lmao!

I think this might just be a fetish at this point, like findom.

Reactions: Yuri L

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Now that the game is abandoned they're here defending giving him money for literally nothing
Ikr ... he disrespects his loyal supporters who keep on hoping he'll decide to release the update eventually. That really sucks ass bcz the game had massive potential with all them vampire babes, the blonde MILF and a human/vampire hybrid MC.

LaS had too many paths that killed the project IMO ... don't want to comment about the dev's personal situation but a pro would either delete his account (if he don't plan to start another project and quit developing) or continue with the current project for his patrons. I'd suggest he starts the game from scratch with less paths and improved render quality ... sadly the GUMDROP virus keeps spreading and money milking becomes an art nowadays. :whistle::LOL:

Reactions: Carcosa_

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Ikr ... he disrespects his loyal supporters who keep on hoping he'll decide to release the update eventually. That really sucks ass bcz the game had massive potential with all them vampire babes, the blonde MILF and a human/vampire hybrid MC.

LaS had too many paths that killed the project IMO ... don't want to comment about the dev's personal situation but a pro would either delete his account (if he don't plan to start another project and quit developing) or continue with the current project for his patrons. I'd suggest he starts the game from scratch with less paths and improved render quality ... sadly the GUMDROP virus keeps spreading and money milking becomes an art nowadays. :whistle::LOL:
This makes no sense because you can easily tell that the amount of work he has put into the game SO FAR already far surpasses his patreon's lifetime earnings. If anything he's severely underpaid and it's hard to stay motivated while at such a deficit.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Being severely underpaid (with a couple thousands per month if I remember correctly back when earnings were still visible) was definitely not the downfall of this project.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Being severely underpaid (with a couple thousands per month if I remember correctly back when earnings were still visible) was definitely not the downfall of this project.
Yeah there were like 2-3k per month at peak... which lasted maybe 5 or 6 months. I estimate total earnings at a HIGH of around $25k which is poverty level in America. Someone of his skillset could be making $100k a year. What he's made up to 0.07 is probably worth around $200k on the open market, if you were to try to assemble a team to make the game so far.

His earnings are bad enough that his parent probably considers him a failure, his wife threatens to divorce him, etc. jk but not rly.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah there were like 2-3k per month at peak... which lasted maybe 5 or 6 months. I estimate total earnings at a HIGH of around $25k which is poverty level in America. Someone of his skillset could be making $100k a year. What he's made up to 0.07 is probably worth around $200k on the open market, if you were to try to assemble a team to make the game so far.

His earnings are bad enough that his parent probably considers him a failure, his wife threatens to divorce him, etc. jk but not rly.
But, unless somebody is willing to actually pay for his efforts, their value is zero. It's really sad if someone devotes this much time and effort into something he or she really believe in but then don't get paid for, but the situation is the same for people everywhere.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes