taler

Oct 5, 2017
But, unless somebody is willing to actually pay for his efforts, their value is zero. It's really sad if someone devotes this much time and effort into something he or she really believe in but then don't get paid for, but the situation is the same for people everywhere.
Yeah it sucks that he failed to monetize his work but you should see how it's causing him depression if he's starting to fall behind on his mortgage or some shit.

mohah14

Nov 3, 2018
hey, can anyone tell me how to find the code to enter the lab , and how to progress with the doctor and jenn ?

D

Deleted member 1191611

I can't click Amy's you in Android, if anyone have day 3 save (with Fitness) will work too

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
how can someone abandon this kind of cool game...come on man..we need becky's storyline
games like these can call burnout on a lot of creators, with someone who had real life issues with trying to maintain a job along with mental health ones, the game became too much for veqvil, well according to his posts that is.

Reactions: k8taponnyn

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
games like these can call burnout on a lot of creators, with someone who had real life issues with trying to maintain a job along with mental health ones, the game became too much for veqvil, well according to his posts that is.
damn!! it's bad that we will never get a update for this game

• Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
If you are not willing to continue your game just give it (sell it) to another dev who is interested. It is a pity such a good game to be abandoned.
Can't someone just take the latest version and start making an updated? I doubt Veqvil gives a shit anymore.

He's got his hands full

• Angry
Reactions: mattyboy05

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
Can you give me the name of asset that you're using for MC house ?

Thank you
Veq created certain environments on his own, the Dale household being one of them. Parts of the hospital and I believe 1 or 2 others were also his doing.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes