Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
Where is the fan art ?
Love and Submission is one of the top most rating game still no fan art found

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
I'm still sad that this game has been abandoned. It was one of the better games that I actually looked forward to seeing how the characters played out, not just for the fapping. :cry:

Reactions: phreadom

Dangdingdow

Oct 15, 2019
Because of this game I started playing other adult games I remember wanted to be his patreon but at that time I didn't have a credit or debit card or enough money to be his patreon when I had the money the game was abandoned I was really sad this game was more than fap material it had potential to become the best VN

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't believe this game got canceled, it's one of the best vn's out there, now I'm never gonna know what was Lilly's secret condition...
Her condition is mentioned several times by her brother.

Seriously don't click if you don't want to know.

She's an hermaphrodite. She's got it bad for the MC but ashamed of her extra bit of tackle and won't start a relationship until she's had it removed. Dev laid it on thick she thinks of herself as a freak and wasn't going to give the option to accept her as she is. MC even says if she didn't have that he'd date her. The only way forward was going to be to help her get the op. Took a lot of forum searching to get the whole story for you, yes i'm that nice.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Storyline closure: The MC and his neighbours are K̜͎͍e̹̝͇͕̠̾̇͗̋t͖͙̒͋e̩̯̟̟̝͖̎ͩ͆͂̚r̝̻͕̱̹ͩ̀͆-͍̦̬̖ͅc͖̣̉l̰̬̒̉̈́̾̏̔ͯa͍͍ͥ́ͪ̆̿ͥ̍ŝ̼̎̾s S̹͓̜͉̅ͭ̾̃̃C̟P͉͔̳̤̓̌̒̚s̃́̏̐̂̿ ̲͔̱̲̪͉̜ͥ̄ͭw̿ͣ̏̂h͉̩̣̜ͣö̦͚̰̻́ ̵̮̞̰̞͓̘̗̾̏ȩ̳̰̳̗̺̺ͣͦͫ͂ͮs̴̫̝̜̩̺͔͈̍̓̽c͎̗̗̜̪̰ͫp̟͈͎̲ͨ̀ ͖͖̟̜̺͛͌̑̋[̛̬͙̮͔̭s̳̜̟̤ͪͅi͘g̬̟͓̺̗̰͎̾na͙̻̜̠̪ͣ̈̌ l͎̟̦ͩ͐ͬ͋̾̂̓ͅ ̡̬̝͖ͮ̓l̢̘͕̰̰̘̠̇̎ͪ̈ͫ̇͟o̗͂̒̇̊̒ͦ̀ͦ͞s͐̿̋ͯ̔҉̗̲̗̲̲̘̥ẗ̶͕̞̯͎̬̣́̌͌͌͛̅̈́͟]̺̼̘͚͇̳̲̦̆ͥ̓̄̔ͅ ̌̍͏̝̟͖̙[̩̮͙̣̦̬ͮ͋̉̂̓̈́̕̕͢i̹̳̩̪͓̙̮͂̄̕n̻̬̠͈͉͉͔̻̤̋ͭ̏̾͊ͬ͟͠t̬͎̹̗̭̫ͯe̸̘̩̬̤̿ͯͅͅṙ̢̝̳̄͂̽͝f̩͈̙̰̉̀̐̃̆̔̽ͮ̀eͣ͡҉̹̣͇̹ͅr͒̏͊҉͕͇͉e͎̙͛ͨ͆̓̆͆̚͠n̴̮̩̯̪͖̐̀̂ͮͬ͛͊͜c̜̹͇͎͍͓͗ͭ̿ͣ͋̈́͆̔e͐҉̜͔͍͎̖̱͇̣]̘͇͚̞̩͕ͭ͗̾ͭ̎͢͡ ̢̹̺̝̔̃̄̆̌̉͌͋͝E͓͉̭͙͍͒ͫͫ͝R̺̩̭ͫͣ͛ͤ̄͡R͔̱͚̺͙͔̗̐͡O̷̡͐̊ͨͤͦ̋ͅ/̷̨̱̟͉͓̔ͪͤͨ̇͌̈́ͫ͟ͅ/̸̜̓̄͆̈̂̉̀̚R͕̞̯̭̦͇̞̜̿͌ͥ̈ͬ͆͊ͦ̿̀͝:̤͈̗ͦ́̄̉̋

Reactions: Dodelig

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Whelp hunni, your shit would have worked had the guy I was talking to not been asking for an update.

Bit of a fail on your part but we'll overlook it seeing as you need Google images to do your snark for you.
Sounds like I had a bit more than a small fail, but that is life. I stand corrected, thanks.

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I played the game for the first time when the first version was uploaded here. Since then I did not look at the updates and was waiting for the final version, did not want to spoil things. Been watching the thread for a couple of months and saw that the game will probably never be completed so decided to play it again to see how far the developer got since the first release, hoping to see some fun with mom.
Have to say there is very little new content, basically the game is where it was after the first release. Shame, because all the components of a good game are here.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
So what was the reason author abandoned the game at first he said there was problem with his models then I heard he had some psychological issues or something?
Apparently he had mental issues whatever that means. They were so bad that he simply had to come back and reactivate his patreon without telling anyone anything so he can receive money in perpetuity for 0 extra work.

Real weird mental issues.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Apparently he had mental issues whatever that means. They were so bad that he simply had to come back and reactivate his patreon without telling anyone anything so he can receive money in perpetuity for 0 extra work.

lol 5.jpg

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Except that he has told everyone NOT to pledge while he's still trying to figure his stuff out, it reads on his page, but if people don't pay attention to that and still keeps pledging, well that's on them then.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes