Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Mhh ok, weird choice to take a different character from another game or am I missing something? The banner links to the game Lexi. :unsure:
Looks nothing like Lexi, haha, that's Victoria :p
Nobody in Lexi has a body like Victoria :p

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
No idea, I haven't played any of them. I'm just saying that it's a weird choice to link the Lexi game, but use a character from a completely different one.

Reactions: fz

Klo51

Mar 29, 2019
First game that i played. For me, this games is really good. Love the character, giving me a hard time, i mean "hard" time. I hope dev can continue this game.

Reactions: fz

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
when you get to work in progress that is all blocked, how do you unlock and advance in history?

TryH4rd

Jul 6, 2018
So do you mean the continuation of the story will be in a continuation of another version of the game?
No the developer who was creating the game said that he needed to take a break from developing this game due to personal reason and it has been radio silence since then.

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
wow, left like this is not a pleasant fact, and a pity not to be there, its continuity seems to be left halfway through. Thank you, you have finally made me understand that I don't have to wait for the game to start again, it says work in progress so I don't to more continuous .Many games does this but then it unlocks in the scenes this no?

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
No the developer who was creating the game said that he needed to take a break from developing this game due to personal reason and it has been radio silence since then.
LOVE AND SUBMISSION : Work in progress in the game what is it for? but does the game continue or does it end there? can anyone kindly answer?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
LOVE AND SUBMISSION : Work in progress in the game what is it for? but does the game continue or does it end there? can anyone kindly answer?
The game is abandoned .. will there ever be a sequel - only Veqvil is known

D

Deleted member 451676

wow, left like this is not a pleasant fact, and a pity not to be there, its continuity seems to be left halfway through. Thank you, you have finally made me understand that I don't have to wait for the game to start again, it says work in progress so I don't to more continuous .Many games does this but then it unlocks in the scenes this no?
You must be new to being this disappointed.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Ya it's too bad. I really lucked out because this along with A Wife And Mother were the first two I played over a year ago. For someone who just stumbled onto this stuff out of no where as I said I got lucky ..I think I saw a video of a guy playing an old VN on youtube, it had awful graphics but his narration on how everything worked sounded like it would be great fun to play one. Then I finally found this place and Jackpot! Now I'd say I'm keeping track of about twenty VNs

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
I can't flip the third switch. I found the lamp outside early on while exploring and pulled it and flipped the switch before I knew there were switches to flip. Now that I've come across the switches I flipped the first two, but it won't let me pull the light out again to flip that switch again. Anybody else have this issue?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes