bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Thing is, we would need all the characters models and Asset in DAZ and someone or some people would do another game based on LaS.

rodian95

Dec 30, 2020
I encountered a bug, think it was 2nd or 3rd day, the 2 ladies were in the attic and MC just returned with the pizza.
the ladies asked to select a movie, and the hint indicates to check the laptop for movies. But the laptop was still 'updating' it's Vindows?

And I am unable to progress further. All the paths were locked locked. Does anyone have any solution?

I admit I was using OscarSix's mod. Could that be the cause of the bug?

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I encountered a bug, think it was 2nd or 3rd day, the 2 ladies were in the attic and MC just returned with the pizza.
the ladies asked to select a movie, and the hint indicates to check the laptop for movies. But the laptop was still 'updating' it's Vindows?

And I am unable to progress further. All the paths were locked locked. Does anyone have any solution?

I admit I was using OscarSix's mod. Could that be the cause of the bug?
Yes the mod can be the cause of it try a clean version without the mod

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I have wanted to create some fan art for it for a while but didn't have anywhere to begin with the models, so here is an attempt at Mira.
Looking damn good as always !!(y) Try making some renders with the mom, Carol, and Mrs.Baron, please... preferably some where they do naughty stuff with the MC, solo and a 3some.:giggle:

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I know that the game is abandoned and will never be back, but has anyone heard from veqvil recently? hope he's doing alright, he did good on this one, too bad that he lost interest. Shit happens ;)

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The most heartbreaking thing for me is that I'll never find out how the story ends.:cry:

I suppose one thing he could do is write out the game as a 'choose your path' story on a site somewhere.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes