Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
its a shame great games and stories like these are being abandoned, i was looking forward to seeing this story fleshed out and getting immersed into these characters as i very much liked them all so far and where the story was going and even wanted to do every different path possible from all the different attribute starting choices to the solo or intertwined love or submissision routes with each and every character, hopefully this makes a comeback, it could be as good as WVM if so

Reactions: Fahimvai and Hadgar

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Bro pls continue the project or atleast give a story book from which I should know what the story is I am very curious about the story
Hopefully you will restart your project once again and all problem will be solved for which you have to abondoned the game
You can always read Twilight series from Stephenie Meyer. Basically same premise and plot; without incest stuff of course. :D

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I know that the game is abandoned and will never be back, but has anyone heard from veqvil recently? hope he's doing alright, he did good on this one, too bad that he lost interest. Shit happens ;)
His last time responding to something seems to be:
1630180028133.png

Doesn't look like he visited the forums in at least a year. I don't think people should get their hope's up veqvil had lots of personal issue's from what I gathered based on what he said on the forums and his Patreon.

Last edited:

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Or he can give a HERO willing to take on the mantle. Im not skilled enough but im sure someone out there would be willing to take up the work
As much as I would like this, the likelihood of this is negligible, especially in the case of LAS.
To begin with, no one has yet taken a similar, dead project and continued it instead of the author. In the case of LaS, it is still more difficult as Veqvil has created many characters with unique looks. Therefore, the reconstruction of character models will require not only a high level of DAZ3D skill, but also quite a lot of time for all characters.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
The thing is, who with the skills needed to do such a thing would be willing to continue someone else's project instead of creating their own?
It sucks but we can only hope and wait.
That in it self is true, I would've done it, but he morphed the hell out of his charachters and also I started working on my game too because of that I can't too :(

the story is there and well I'm pretty sure the script is there. But the replicating the charachters is a pain in the ass, It's a shame that he disappeared

Reactions: Ttyrant
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes