Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
the one by stephanie meyers ?.... those shitty movies one ?
is the game really based on that ?
Dude, plot is same. A clueless teenager fall for a girls who is secretly isn't ordinary. And then he starts to build relationships with her family. Hell, if I remember correctly; the father in their family was a doctor too just like the books.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Dude, plot is same. A clueless teenager fall for a girls who is secretly isn't ordinary. And then he starts to build relationships with her family. Hell, if I remember correctly; the father in their family was a doctor too just like the books.
but what i liked in the game was the mc was also hella powerful, and i'm pretty sure thats not the case in the book/movies

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
but what i liked in the game was the mc was also hella powerful, and i'm pretty sure thats not the case in the book/movies
Well, as someone with dubious achievement of watching all twilight movies, gotta say that protagonist does gain somewhat cheat ability to create a barrier around oneself or others that allows to ignore effects of supernatural abilities. Also she's stronger than other vampires cause she's recently turned into one which seems to give, eh, beginner boost of sorts.
Although I got a feeling that veqvil was planning to give mc access to several if not all special powers.

Reactions: Grelk
Aug 2, 2018
I'm back after a couple months, ic there is still no movement on the frontier, but still holding out hope, ChainZero came back so can veqvil

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes