Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Why does he still have like 200+ patrons lol
because...it free money for him? The last time the dev even commented on his Patreon about the game was a year ago. He didn't suspend payment, but he sure suspended work. I'm sure its all a misunderstanding.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Dude, plot is same. A clueless teenager fall for a girls who is secretly isn't ordinary. And then he starts to build relationships with her family. Hell, if I remember correctly; the father in their family was a doctor too just like the books.
Ahh, so in other words, just as hackneyed as the Twilight series itself.

In a quote often [falsely] attributed to writer Stephen King - '' The Harry Potter books are about friendship and bravery, studiousness and being honest. The Twilight books are all about having a boyfriend. ''

Its a fair assessment.

Reactions: pkripem

light03

Feb 26, 2018
It all depends on his cargo cultists. It took the last one to dip over 200 patrons to trigger its return with a small update. But this time, the cargo cultists are even more stubborn, although he behaves even more insolently. :D

• Angry
Reactions: xXwankerXx and fz

JokerSF

Jan 9, 2021
This is probably the best story on this site in my opinion. I'm really bummed that it's abandoned. Any chance of the Dev coming back to finish it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz and Mars88

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
This is probably the best story on this site in my opinion. I'm really bummed that it's abandoned. Any chance of the Dev coming back to finish it?
If I'm not mistaken, the author decided to take a break, he mention something about being stressed, as well as not having a direction in which to focus the story of the game. It's been a while and we haven't heard from him.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, the author decided to take a break, he mention something about being stressed, as well as not having a direction in which to focus the story of the game. It's been a while and we haven't heard from him.
He mention mental problems and you can't never know how bad those can be if you don't know the person personally.
And that is why he said he takes a break and hopefully returns once again to make the game.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I saw someone mention there are sex scenes? Story was awesome. But I didn't get any with the walkthrough mod?

So just exactly what the walkthrough says. And no deviating....

When no missions or no hints from the walkthrough, can one still work towards sex scenes? Or is it still only with the walkthrough parts?

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is this the dev that died? There was a game where the dev died. Could have sword it was this one.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I saw someone mention there are sex scenes? Story was awesome. But I didn't get any with the walkthrough mod?
It was pretty much a linear game, just follow the instruction/story of the game and yes there are few sex scenes in the story.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It was pretty much a linear game, just follow the instruction/story of the game and yes there are few sex scenes in the story.
A few? Are most in the submission paths? So far, ignoring the others is kinda annoying especially when you notice just how bad ignoring the ex results in; chick would've committed suicide or blankly allowed herself to be raped. So I only managed to get a scene with the milf. Voyeur path ain't for me. I don't know what the tag team is, but I really don't plan to find out if it involves some of the other males+the mc

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes