Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Its not the dev from bad teacher, read like 5 posts above. Its the dev of Lexi :(. Or I'm just chatting shit and its both, that I wouldn't know.
Yes, Chatterbox, the original creator of Lexi died - it has been picked up/taken over by someone else who put in on hold until he can 'do the game justice'.
The dev of Bad Teacher is unconfirmed one way or another - but hasn't shown up in quiet a time.
Another one that isn't with us anymore is Palmer. His team, Love-Joint, is still working in his spirit, however, and seemingly doing well.

May 14, 2020
Yes, Chatterbox, the original creator of Lexi died - it has been picked up/taken over by someone else who put in on hold until he can 'do the game justice'.
The dev of Bad Teacher is unconfirmed one way or another - but hasn't shown up in quiet a time.
Another one that isn't with us anymore is Palmer. His team, Love-Joint, is still working in his spirit, however, and seemingly doing well.
I knew Palmer was confirmed passed as well, the bad teacher one could just have quit. No reason to suspect he's dead I think.

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
I loved the story and the girls are hot in this game. I'm not gonna blame Veq for abandoning this, life can be complicated sometimes. I hope that Veq overcomes whatever trouble intercepting Veq from working on this game and continue his/her development.

rieyn

Oct 9, 2018

IMPORTANT:
#Works on LaS are on hold for the time being, I am taking a break#
#Pay upfront is active!#

How are those 2 statements coexisting with 214 patrons is beyond me:
Dev is not doing shite but he wants payment upfront for .. what exactly ???
You're probably asking rhetorically, but it was rehashed awhile ago that he basically had his hand out for anyone willing to help him pay his bills while he's struggling with his issues/burnout.

It's a shame that one of the more talented devs also seems to have very little shame when it comes to crowdsourcing.

• Sad
Reactions: Soggy Bread

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Hello guys, anyone???
Hi, still sitting in the office, but I can gladly tonight at home once look if I still have saves. It's been a while since I played the game, but with a little luck, I still have it saved....
Just write me later times a PN to remember, then I do not forget it... ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bossjohn

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** not an update

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: niffi
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes