• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone does anybody know what is happening with this game Or what has happened to the author

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I deeply regret discovering this game just now. Now, It's very painful to know that such a top-level game won't continue. The renders, characters, gameplay of the game are all at the top level. The mom model is definitely one of the best models among adult games. I wonder what kind of game it would have been if the game had continued until now without being abandoned for 4-5 years. It has extraordinary potential. I would like to keep my hope that the developer can come back, but the last update came 2 years ago. It's very sad indeed. I'll follow this game constantly from now on in case there is a hope returns. I hope a miracle happens.

Last edited:

useyourbrain

Aug 15, 2020
Hello everyone does anybody know what is happening with this game Or what has happened to the author
You remember Hong Kong crisis two years ago? Dev's from Hong Kong (Heard it) and was really affected by it as most of the people from there so yeah, I think that was the reason this game was abandoned.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
You remember Hong Kong crisis two years ago? Dev's from Hong Kong (Heard it) and was really affected by it as most of the people from there so yeah, I think that was the reason this game was abandoned.
I think you're confusing with some other game. Veq is german, and iirc he moved to some other country (Australia?) 2 or 3 years ago.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello everyone I'm stuck in my room and I can't get into any other room just the bathroom or the attic or the kitchen it tells me about something that is in amy's room on the nightstand but I can't get in .... for please someone who knows what to do or has saved and post it ..... greetings and thanks

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
hello everyone I'm stuck in my room and I can't get into any other room just the bathroom or the attic or the kitchen it tells me about something that is in amy's room on the nightstand but I can't get in .... for please someone who knows what to do or has saved and post it ..... greetings and thanks
Hopefully I'm remembering correctly but I believe clicking on Amy's laptop or the dildo underneath her nightstand enables you to move past this bug. You might have to rollback to when Amy first opens her door for you for this to happen though. If yes, try clicking on both of those items before you click on her.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes