Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
I'm encountering this bug as well. Is there a way to address this without simply going to a much earlier save and replaying the game in a very specific way?
You don't have to rollback far at all. Literally to the onset of this encounter, meaning right after mc leaves his room after his pc begins updating. Click on the sis' door, and instead of clicking on her initially, try the laptop on her bed and/or the dildo underneath her nightstand on the left hand side of her room first. After that, I believe you can speak to her which should get you past this bug.

I've never understood how this keeps coming up because I never encountered it myself, and could never duplicate it. Very weird considering I've played this game many times for all the different routes possible too. My only guess is perhaps you're playing with a mod (which might cause issues), something I've also never done?

I guess it doesn't matter atm, considering the current state of the game, but it kinda sucks it keeps plaguing so many players. Maybe putting a heads up in the OP might prove beneficial here.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have to rollback far at all. Literally to the onset of this encounter, meaning right after mc leaves his room after his pc begins updating. Click on the sis' door, and instead of clicking on her initially, try the laptop on her bed and/or the dildo underneath her nightstand on the left hand side of her room first. After that, I believe you can speak to her which should get you past this bug.

I've never understood how this keeps coming up because I never encountered it myself, and could never duplicate it. Very weird considering I've played this game many times for all the different routes possible too. My only guess is perhaps you're playing with a mod (which might cause issues), something I've also never done?

I guess it doesn't matter atm, considering the current state of the game, but it kinda sucks it keeps plaguing so many players. Maybe putting a heads up in the OP might prove beneficial here.
That is actually a while back in gameplay for me from where I found the bug, and I'd have to play through a number of events again. After playing games with awkward gameplay like "Cure My Addiction" and "Lucky Mark", I'm a little wary of games that have good story and graphics but have serious gameplay issues. And bugs that literally make the game unplayable, and require me to do research and go through earlier saves (if I have them) in order to find out where I need to go through a sort of convoluted and specific sequence in order to do what should be much more straightforward, is quite off-putting to me. How many bugs like this are there in this game?

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
That is actually a while back in gameplay for me from where I found the bug, and I'd have to play through a number of events again. After playing games with awkward gameplay like "Cure My Addiction" and "Lucky Mark", I'm a little wary of games that have good story and graphics but have serious gameplay issues. And bugs that literally make the game unplayable, and require me to do research and go through earlier saves (if I have them) in order to find out where I need to go through a sort of convoluted and specific sequence in order to do what should be much more straightforward, is quite off-putting to me. How many bugs like this are there in this game?
Other than this one we're discussing, I've never encountered another bug in this game personally.

That's not to say there aren't some quirky game elements though that could do with some finesse.... An example is when you're on the Carol love route and stumble upon the massage scene with her. It requires you to obtain the massage oil to see it in its entirety but the window to grab it is needlessly unforgiving. I think the same goes for when you need to get her keys to gain access to the basement.

Many of the games lewd elements are locked behind this pseudo wall and I've seen many times where people are entirely unaware of certain scenes existing because they didn't hit the timings just right. Too many individuals don't know about the (spoiler for Carol) bathroom sex scene, for example. But that's more path based than timing. Same goes for the Christmas special mini game; there are four gifts to find, not three.

So while it's clear the dev has designed this game to not be just a mindless adventure, there are too many players that are either unaware or unwilling to jump through all the necessary hoops for the content they're looking for.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
i wish but people would judge if rework is better etc die hard fans would flame DEV for "stealing" original work i dont think that there is dev who would risk it
The original dev doesn't even deserve their fanaticism since he abandoned it and his patreon is full of premium posts about the state of the game. This is F95 though so no-life nerds (the diehard fans you mentioned being included) are everywhere here

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
The original dev doesn't even deserve their fanaticism since he abandoned it and his patreon is full of premium posts about the state of the game. This is F95 though so no-life nerds (the diehard fans you mentioned being included) are everywhere here
maybe just someone pick it up and rework it or just start new game inspired by original like there is game https://f95zone.to/threads/live-with-milf-v0-3a-net-work.89447/ that is inspired by milfy city in my opinion and i hope that it will not end up being abandoned

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
When and how to get it. In my playthrough nothing advances more than kissing and she touching his dick
I don't remember clearly, but when I look at my archive, it happens after talking in the kitchen. When our sister returns from the hospital, we talk to our mother 2-3 times in the kitchen. There are various scenes after the speeches in the kitchen. You can have sex at the last kitchen talk

Reactions: gdpe359

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
If the author really abandoned this project, is it possible for other developers to continue? I really liked the story...would like to see the development...very much...(cry) (T_T)

It would be nice if someone continued the game, this is one of those games that the story was very compelling and a very important aspect of the game rather than a "Plot, What plot" romp where the MC somehow screws everything that moves.

To continue the game and do it justice, they would have to get the story script from the original game creator.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes