JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
this game been loved that all, It's like Bigby The wolf Among us
People Kept on wanted Part two
and in the End After A big big BIG TIME
there is Part2 somewhere
same here people want this to Be Completed by anyone so you willl see a lot talking how sad this game been abandoned
Great story Great Style Great Plot With No One To Relive it again:(
so everyone hoping there is nothing Wrong With Hope i'ts Just says how human race is NOT hopeless
Someone somewhere Will Finsh This Game Just hope for the best :coffee:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You know, I'm glad that atleast that the Barons found out that we knew and we just came out with the truth about knowing they weren't normal.

This is the second time I played this game (first was many years ago when there was only a couple of updates) and knowing that the game was abandoned, I was worried it would've been left on a cliffhanger like that. That would've seriously bugged me.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
You know, I'm glad that atleast that the Barons found out that we knew and we just came out with the truth about knowing they weren't normal.

This is the second time I played this game (first was many years ago when there was only a couple of updates) and knowing that the game was abandoned, I was worried it would've been left on a cliffhanger like that. That would've seriously bugged me.
Agreed, I wish Veq kept on deving the game, he inspired me to work on my own game and I just hope one day he comes back with full force and finish L&S. It has such a big potenial. He's even years later has renders that still look good

Last edited:

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Is dev of this game still reply to their petrons(subscriber)??
So if he so someone tell us is he going to complete this game or not

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I have the smallest siliver of hope that Veq will come.back ome day and continie this beautiful game
It's fair to think so, I can speak from well my perspective, I love my charachters a lot and want to show their story and of course want to finish the game. I'm pretty sure Veq has that feeling to, caring about his charachters and wanting their stories to be told. He's either feeling embarressed to comeback because he's been quiet for a while or he's still out of energy or worst case scenario actually given up. I don't believe the last one because I'm sure he loves his charachters a lot too and wants to continue the game and show their stories.

But hey that's one mans take, I just hope you see this Veq and know that it's never too late to comeback, I'm sure there is a lot of people that want you t continue

Mar 6, 2021
How to get the sex scene with the mother? She has already done the masturbation and blowjob, but now when I go to the hospital. The message says I shouldn't go in there right now. I already got Dad's suitcase. I'm following the mod, on the route of love.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:(:cry: Damn how sad this was my favorite game of all soon this one was abandoned I feel bad I wanted so much that "veqvil" would develop it again it would be a dream come true and for all Love and Submission fans also this is definitely a game that was beyond its time had a lot of future ahead with great story beautiful characters animations from 10 to 0 in several current games. I really hope this game comes back to life

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

I know very well how you feel too I played it again I had the same impression I hope someone can finish this game for us I miss him so much I wanted to know how it would be between the mc and his family it is after Amy's recovery :cry::cry:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes I'm sure that one day this game will come back to life it's just a matter of time there are several games that were abandoned that are coming back now I'm going to give an example like the Family Matters game so I don't see the definitive end of this work of art called Love and Submission

• Red Heart
Reactions: Van_Hell
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes