JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I would say this once =_= this Game Could've been GREAT one Abandond WORD Breaks My heart When I see Good Story Go to Blank this one and also Fallen Roads this two games started with So much Passion in them and end Before it's Start :(I hope to see the word Abandond gone and there is on hold :unsure: and then Completed Story Game with Different ending :coffee:

Reactions: tempdeath

mikess88

Mar 26, 2018
If you are not going to release Las then why are you milking money from us.....
Its not milking money from us if nothing is being promised nor updated . It clearly states on the patreon the game was on hold and they are taking a break. Last post on patreon was 10/22/2020. So if your still subbed to the patreon that's your own falt.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
My man is replying to a comment made in 2017, half a decade ago, as if it had been posted yesterday and I'm fairly sure he hasn't contributed with 1 cent to the game to claim Veq was """"milking money from us""""

1649669133568.png

• Haha
Reactions: jackoffonher

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
It may not be continuing, but the developer has put out a very good game that many people love. It's very normal that there are still people who want to support him in exchange for such a good game. This game is free, has done a good job and can only reap the rewards of it through patreon. If the developer made promises to people but didn't keep improving the game, then you'd be right. ICSTOR (developer of Milfy City) is a good example for this, it sold hope to everyone but the game hasn't received a good update for years.

Even after 2 years, you are still here and waiting for an improvement on the game, it means that this game has done a very successful job. Every successful job must have a profit.

Feb 2, 2022
My man is replying to a comment made in 2017, half a decade ago, as if it had been posted yesterday and I'm fairly sure he hasn't contributed with 1 cent to the game to claim Veq was """"milking money from us""""

View attachment 1751424
Bro i have contributed him frm Nov
& I was waiting for his update i thaught he might be able to release it but when I got he is not going to then i stop supporting him in Feb 22 .....
& I don't need to prove any one but even if u want to see i can give u screenshot & in return of that i want u to say sorry..... Thanks have a good day tell me if u wanna screenshot

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
And m back after a year like a ghost in abandoned neighbourhood hoping dev just got a load of free time so he could continue

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
See, for me, I'm sad this project is on "extended hiatus" again, because I genuinely wanted to know what was going on with the STORY. I can find sex scenes in any game here. But finding games with STORY that is GOOD......that was what got me hooked to this game.

I eagerly await the day he continues, cause I absolutely want to know where the story was going!

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
remember when the Developer was consider the goat someone should ask the Developer to continue this game for him its story should continue its has one of the best storylines and gameplay its sad seeing it abandoned like this

Reactions: reaper2332

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
I know playing this abandoned game is a dead end, but I'm nowhere near the end... At least I don't think so anyway.

las.jpg I'm stuck in this hallway. Can't go upstairs because Carol and Amy are cleaning. If I try their bedrooms, the text says it's too risky. If I try to go downstairs, it says I'm supposed to look for a movie. My computer is updating, so I can't search for movies.The only other room I can go into is the bathroom, but there's nothing to do in there.

What's my move here?

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
I know playing this abandoned game is a dead end, but I'm nowhere near the end... At least I don't think so anyway.

View attachment 1769827 I'm stuck in this hallway. Can't go upstairs because Carol and Amy are cleaning. If I try their bedrooms, the text says it's too risky. If I try to go downstairs, it says I'm supposed to look for a movie. My computer is updating, so I can't search for movies.The only other room I can go into is the bathroom, but there's nothing to do in there.

What's my move here?

From a previous post...
Hopefully I'm remembering correctly but I believe clicking on Amy's laptop or the dildo underneath her nightstand enables you to move past this bug. You might have to rollback to when Amy first opens her door for you for this to happen though. If yes, try clicking on both of those items before you click on her.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
See, for me, I'm sad this project is on "extended hiatus" again, because I genuinely wanted to know what was going on with the STORY. I can find sex scenes in any game here. But finding games with STORY that is GOOD......that was what got me hooked to this game.

I eagerly await the day he continues, cause I absolutely want to know where the story was going!
A year since the last released, anoter one dead..trully sad, this tittle its really good. Why god why !?1
Bro i have contributed him frm Nov
& I was waiting for his update i thaught he might be able to release it but when I got he is not going to then i stop supporting him in Feb 22 .....
& I don't need to prove any one but even if u want to see i can give u screenshot & in return of that i want u to say sorry..... Thanks have a good day tell me if u wanna screenshot

Good grief...

This game has been updated ONCE in the last 4 years, guys. 0.7 came out in 2018, 0.8 in 2020.

:sleep::sleep:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I am stuck. My quest log says that I should look at some movies, and I know that I should use laptop for it, but when I am trying to use laptop, MC says that the laptop is still updating, and he should talk to Amy. But Amy is in upstairs in the attic, and MC refuses to go to the attic, he says that he needs to take break, because his head hurts. But he doesn't want to sleep either.
I'm encountering this bug as well. Is there a way to address this without simply going to a much earlier save and replaying the game in a very specific way?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes