Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Exactly everything is possible one day this game will come back I hope Dev is well I will always be here looking forward to the notification of veqvil getting back on track with this amazing game :cool:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm sure it will and in addition it will have a great return as many games that will come back have four of them on my profile that I love

MOTHERship

Jun 23, 2022
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just started this game and find myself stuck in a loop where the MC is supposed to check on what's new in the movies on his laptop. But when I click on the laptop, it says that its updating and there is nowhere else the MC can go. Any clue as to what this can be? Thanks.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Unless Veq learned to turn into Teflon when it comes to internet criticism and just let it slide right off when shit runs hot: this stays dead either way :(

• Sad
Reactions: Knight_BP

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Guarantee that even if Veqvil came back and continued this, it wouldn't be the same, nobody comes back after this long and picks up where they left off.

Reactions: khankalund

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Probably mental health, it really effects a lot of devs who are well starters.
Yes and no. He hinted about it in public, it's a mental health issue, but it's due to something that happened to him in real life.

I really want Veq to start working on the game again, but I'm worried he's lost some of his passion, not all however.
Believe there is some small passion for his charachters and story
There were a lot of passion, we had long chat in PM and it was so obvious in the way he talked about his story. But the problem is that such level of passion is generally deeply linked to your real life.
It's not the same issue than Veqvil, but I know that when my wife died, I had to stop working as freelancer, among few other things that I stopped to do. I loved doing it during all the years it lasted, but I don't needed long to understand that it was constantly bringing me back to the time where my wife was still alive. Instead of slowly healing, I would have been worse and worse if I had continued.
I still hope that he will comeback one day, after all he did it after more or less one and half year, to release the version 0.08. But the more time pass and... well the less there chance that it happen, but also the more there's chance that he healed and retrieve the flame of the passion.

Tubesob

Nov 11, 2017
A real shame, perhaps the only way it would work is if there was someone else who could pick up where they left off, I wouldn't mind taking part of the writing and creativity of the story since I had an idea where it was going. Wouldn't hurt to also message V and ask for any direction incase we continued ourselves as a community. But I also agree something totally new would also work, using the same models perhaps, if not improve them too. Why not.

I do still wish they were to continue it someday, we've waited this long, what's another year or two, we got other games to enjoy ourselves with while we wait. So don't be embarrassed if you come back late, mate. We'll be here waiting.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes