U

User_215882

The only lawful incestual relationship you can have is between cousins usually second cousins. Of course this varies from place to place. I wrote a paper regarding incest in the Middle East because of the genetic disorders it causes such as lower IQ. Apparently it's pretty popular. Almost half the population in certain countries are married to their cousins.

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
Wrong. Step children would fall under legal incest. Just because they have no blood ties the law would still classify that as incest.

I should have been clearer, a son of the father and the daughter of the mother would have no problem getting a marriage license.

U

User_215882

I'd still say it would depend. Did the father adopt the daughter and the mother adopt the son? If say you married a woman whose mother just so happened to marry your dad, but you married your wife before your dad married your wife's mother then I would assume that would be ok.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
While this incest talk is very interesting, i would rather hear if Veqvil will hold the friday 20 UTC or was a 102 slaps too much for him and he'll have to torture us with another delay.

U

User_215882

I just talked to him. He said that only I can tell him to post the new update. So if anyone starts getting cranky no update for at least a week or two. So behave or get spanked.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
If my timing is right on the money, allow me to open up the 100th page with a "THANK YOU VEQVIL"

Edit: Curses, my timing was thrown off by a couple of seconds by the villainous "zocx" above me. Time to wait another hundred pages :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: ShadowManNor

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Congratulation on breaking into page 100 Veqvil and a big update sounds like it's gonna be a good weekend.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes