Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Seems like a kinky room. Will there be at least some refreshments? I always like a nice glass of whisky when I'm getting tortured.
That's actually very considerate of you! You don't wanna get those wounds sore, so hygiene is Alpha and Omega.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Pretty sure this is how @veqvil tortures people. He ties you up, sits you down on a comfy chair, before sitting down opposed you to as he begins to talk about upcoming juicy things to the game, before going "oops, I almost spoiled something major", then becoming silent, before he unties you and says that you can leave. Unimaginable horrors indeed. Would be fun to have a dungeon in game though.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... If game tortures you by not having any tortures is that right that it doesn't have any tortures? If it does you shouldn't be tortured so it doesn't have them so you are tortured. That's a case for mastermind sadist

Supercheg

Sep 18, 2017
@veqvil buddy, you shouldn't chastise yourself so much. This game is a gem, so take all the time to finish it.
By the way, you did a great job with Becky. Not a big fan of chubettes, but I fell in love with her since the first flashback - she was adorable. It was a shame that she changed so much. Any plans on adding similarly bilt characters?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
So far I'm doing quite a lot of fixes, I'm relieved big time. I still have time to go, definitely going to release Friday!

Also again a big thank you for all the kind and supportive words! I don't deserve them!

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
So far I'm doing quite a lot of fixes, I'm relieved big time. I still have time to go, definitely going to release Friday!

Also again a big thank you for all the kind and supportive words! I don't deserve them!
best of luck and take your time :)

Reactions: veqvil

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017

Na, stay humble but accept the praise. It feels better and more motivating when you know that you did something good and satisfied people with your hard work. ;)

One question though: are you planning to make us decide between different characters or can we follow their paths parallel?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Ok. I will borrow them to you then. But I expect it payed back with interest.
There is no way I can give this back XD.

All the supportive words really helped me!

Edit: Right after the release, I will go through this thread and reply, there are many awesome posts!

Reactions: Hadgar

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
There is no way I can give this back XD.
You sure about that?
All the supportive words really helped me!
Cause you seem to disagree. I get what you are saying, but you will become better. The flaws you make are there to learn from and for you to improve upon. Though the hard work of the journey of this game, you will level up and evolve, just like a pokemon. Yeah I am sticking with that metaphor.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes