Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I have bad news everyone, I have to delay the release.
I underestimated the amount of time needed to get rid of all errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't have any excuses, I was slow, unorganized and clumsy.

I will release by Friday 20:00 UTC, this is more than enough to get things done.

Again, I'm really sorry.
Take your time, don't worry about the delay. Coding, especially the bug tracing/fixing part of it is a thing that can take a lot more time than you originally thought. The important thing is how you deliver your message to those waiting for your "product". There's a big difference between being quiet or saying sorry for the delay and what you just did here. :)

Reactions: ShadowManNor

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
If everything turns out as planned, I will upload LaS 0.04 on the 31st January night. If not... well... I will slap myself 102 times
, these are your words, not mine. But we are not sadists, after all. I want to offer you a way out. Create the render with Carol in BDSM Queen style (let her spank you, figuratively speaking) and we'll forgive you everything. Please understand me correctly, I'm not on such things. But you just imagine Carol... in latex... (or something like that) :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I underestimated the amount of time needed to get rid of all errors. I planned the tasks really badly and I'm sorry for causing so much trouble.

Again, I'm really sorry.
Geez... I'm really sorry

Yes and I first had the impression everything is working fine. But well, that's not the case as it seems.
All the awesome supporters here definitely don't deserve this, I'm really sorry ;(
We will wait as long as necessary.

Reactions: RWaites

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I underestimated the amount of time needed to get rid of all errors. I planned the tasks really badly and I'm sorry for causing so much trouble.
Last time I just pushed the upload button and released a buggy game just to keep the deadline, followed by a bugfix 2 days later. This time I wanted to do it right, unfortunately, I'm late. I'm not saying I try to achieve a bugfree game (that's impossible IMO) but in this case, the bugs can be game breaking.

I will release by Friday 20:00 UTC, this is more than enough to get things done.

Again, I'm really sorry.
No worries. Learning the balance of the extra time you need just for making sure everything else works and for the issues that should not be there but still are is part of the art. Some updates will be easier than others, while some will have nasty surprises. Organization is a skill, and a skill I am sure you will improve as you work more on the game and experience the "extra work" that pops up before the finish line.

Reactions: RWaites

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
When is the update?
Is there an android version?
Where is the game?
No mega link!
I need a save immediately!
Is there a walkthrough after start!
I'm playing for at least 5 minutes and still can't fuck her, fuck this game!

Reactions: N7

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Take your time i would rather have a great game that may take a little longer than a average game.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
@veqvil no problem take your time to make game great and don't get me wrong the game is awesome, some people may disagree with me because i think you make us wait too long or something. Because normally I should be angry that it is 1 more day because im person which doesn't like when things are not on time.
But in my opinion the biggest problem is that right now im totally out of hype (not because your making game one day longer thats ok), but because hmm i don't know... maybe cause you let us wait too long or didn't gave us that much screens (especially with Carol :p )when its close to deadline.
The thing is that after playing version 0.2 I was so hyped as never before. And when you gave us the christmas present which was awesome and funny. My hype was still on, but from somewhere like 12 january my hype for new version started to decrease and now I'm totally out of hype and for me it's like new vesion is coming cool but... whatever, who cares.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil no problem take your time to make game great and don't get me wrong the game is awesome, some people may disagree with me because i think you make us wait too long or something. Because normally I should be angry that it is 1 more day because im person which doesn't like when things are not on time.
But in my opinion the biggest problem is that right now im totally out of hype (not because your making game one day longer thats ok), but because hmm i don't know... maybe cause you let us wait too long or didn't gave us that much screens (especially with Carol :p )when its close to deadline.
The thing is that after playing version 0.2 I was so hyped as never before. And when you gave us the christmas present which was awesome and funny. My hype was still on, but from somewhere like 12 january my hype for new version started to decrease and now I'm totally out of hype and for me it's like new vesion is coming cool but... whatever, who cares.
I totally understand you, and I'm really sorry for causing this. I was hoping to be able to go faster but in the end I wasn't really able to balance my private life with this project very well, this took away a lot of time in early weeks after the Xmas gift.

But forget my excuses, all I can say is that I'm sorry but also really appreciate how you guys still are friendly and nice to me. I was expecting to get slaughtered here, and I wouldn't really be surprised. But the opposite happens and most of you guys are supportive, this is really amazing.

Reactions: AkitoH and RWaites

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I totally understand you, and I'm really sorry for causing this. I was hoping to be able to go faster but in the end I wasn't really able to balance my private life with this project very well, this took away a lot of time in early weeks after the Xmas gift.

But forget my excuses, all I can say is that I'm sorry but also really appreciate how you guys still are friendly and nice to me. I was expecting to get slaughtered here, and I wouldn't really be surprised. But the opposite happens and most of you guys are supportive, this is really amazing.
As i said it is ok everyone has their private life and this aren't always goes as if we wanted to. And its nice site so thats why people are nice xD If you could please think about that when you're setting up yourself deadline, give yourself few days more like tell us that game will be awailable somwhere near 31.01 - 04.02 and if everything will go well you can upload before that 04.02. So no one will tell you that your late or something ;)

U

User_215882

Seems like a kinky room. Will there be at least some refreshments? I always like a nice glass of whisky when I'm getting tortured.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes