gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oh just wait....

I remember when poor irredeemable did no wrong either.

(also pay the man or mb I won't upload game peoples!!!!!!!! :tf:)
to be fair, if he didn't start promissing release dates that he never fullfills last month, the shitstorm would be much calmer

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I have bad news everyone, I have to delay the release.
I underestimated the amount of time needed to get rid of all errors. I planned the tasks really badly and I'm sorry for causing so much trouble.
Last time I just pushed the upload button and released a buggy game just to keep the deadline, followed by a bugfix 2 days later. This time I wanted to do it right, unfortunately, I'm late. I'm not saying I try to achieve a bugfree game (that's impossible IMO) but in this case, the bugs can be game breaking.

I don't have any excuses, I was slow, unorganized and clumsy.

I will release by Friday 20:00 UTC, this is more than enough to get things done.

Again, I'm really sorry.

U

User_215882

What do I do? I'm going to sleep?
Easy you go to sleep. Then you wake up. Log on to Patreon. Then go to his page and give him at least a dollar. Then come here and (it might be here) download the game and give him a pat and some criticism. By criticism I mean good criticism not OMG WTF I HATE YOU! Tell him about bugs and then wait for a fixed update.

U

User_215882

Also I guess wait till Friday then. Still do the whole Patreon thing though. Veqvil is a bro and you give your bro some money.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Testing out his new Ferrari that runs on PATREON MILK mirite guys/!!@! :eek:

Reactions: n0b0dy

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You made the cockatrice battle unwinnable didn't you.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I have bad news everyone, I have to delay the release.
I underestimated the amount of time needed to get rid of all errors. I planned the tasks really badly and I'm sorry for causing so much trouble.
Last time I just pushed the upload button and released a buggy game just to keep the deadline, followed by a bugfix 2 days later. This time I wanted to do it right, unfortunately, I'm late. I'm not saying I try to achieve a bugfree game (that's impossible IMO) but in this case, the bugs can be game breaking.

I don't have any excuses, I was slow, unorganized and clumsy.

I will release by Friday 20:00 UTC, this is more than enough to get things done.

Again, I'm really sorry.
is it possible to release it to your high end patreons? i will gladly beta test and sign up right now if we can. i'm pretty sure it won't be released to the public either if you wouldn't like it, as teacher's pet did the same thing and no version was released.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
(bro his high tier patron literally has a big Uploader button under his name....awkward)

Reactions: D2K

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
is it possible to release it to your high end patreons? i will gladly beta test and sign up right now if we can. i'm pretty sure it won't be released to the public either if you wouldn't like it, as teacher's pet did the same thing and no version was released.
Even for beta testing it sometimes comes to a dead end. Right now I'm preparing renders and then I will go to sleep for a few hours. I hadn't really slept the last couple days and I feel like I'm doing more harm than good to my script.

I feel really guilty and bad right now, but I think it's the best if I can calm down, get some sleep and go at it again while being fresh.

All the awesome supporters here definitely don't deserve this, I'm really sorry ;(

Reactions: RazorX
U

User_215882

You don't want klx bug testing. Last game thread I followed where he tested the game he spoiled the update. I really wanted to be surprised about the surprised horse show but he ended up spilling the beans cause people got to impatient.

U

User_215882

Veqvil don't make me find out where you live and buy you a beer to cheer you up! Just relax and keep at it. It's your first game don't be too hard on yourself.

Reactions: n0b0dy

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
You don't want klx bug testing. Last game thread I followed where he tested the game he spoiled the update. I really wanted to be surprised about the surprised horse show but he ended up spilling the beans cause people got to impatient.
Well he would have a lot to spoil then xD

Veqvil don't make me find out where you live and buy you a beer to cheer you up! Just relax and keep at it. It's your first game don't be too hard on yourself.
Man, you are awesome! I'm mostly feeling bad for all the people waiting for this update.
I have to learn from this mistake, I can't let something like that happen again.
I'm having so many awesome people around me, failing them is the worst nightmare.
For now, I got to get some energy back.

Reactions: MrJ and RazorX
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes