KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Thats what we hope. He said the update would come in January, so that should mean sometime today (adjusted for timezones and stuff), but he said yesterday that he still had something left to work on, so it could end up being pushed forward a couple of days.
How far can you go with the ladies as of 0.3? I haven’t gotten any sex scene yet besides kissing the mother.

U

User_215882

Nervous? Now now you have a good community here that supports you. You don't need a stable build when we can provide you the list of bugs which you can then fix or use the community fixes.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Still, on it, I should be able to upload by night. I'm really nervous :D

EDIT: Also I will reply to the comments later, too busy right now! XD
Look on the bright side, you can sleep tonight. If you will be able to however, thats another caseXD. (Hopefully you still had sleep the last couple of days).

Great game man, just please don’t add unavoidable NTR in it. PLEASE!
No worries. He have promised he wont add anything like that.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
What timezone veqvil is in so i don't have a second DoD fiasco again (i am GMT +2)
I live in GMT +1 BUT I'm releasing in the American time zone (GMT-5) (sorry for cheating xD), this way I can surely finish what needs to be done. If everything goes well I could release earlier, but if I run into major issues I have to work until 6 o'clock in the morning, all part of my genius plan :test:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I live in GMT +1 BUT I'm releasing in the American time zone (GMT-5) (sorry for cheating XD), this way I can surely finish what needs to be done. If everything goes well I could release earlier, but if I run into major issues I have to work until 6 o'clock in the morning, all part of my genius plan :test:
U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I live in GMT +1 BUT I'm releasing in the American time zone (GMT-5) (sorry for cheating XD), this way I can surely finish what needs to be done. If everything goes well I could release earlier, but if I run into major issues I have to work until 6 o'clock in the morning, all part of my genius plan :test:
Sleepy coding best coding? Hopefully it won't come to that. And if it does I hope you are well armed with coffee drugs tea.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Fellow CET pal, 12 points go toooooo....veqvil. :)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Mhh, GMT+1 ... Seems like you're not that far away ... filthy cheater :closedtongue:;)

swifty21

Jun 28, 2017
ay man...HURRY THE FUCK UP!...Leave the Patreon Credits and the thank you speach at the end for the next update!!! LY <3

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes