Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh wanderfull! So for me taste no pussy for other man XD MC let's build more relationship also in this story! XD
Now I really want to try it!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys only now i find that in the download link there is also a Xmas Gift!
So now i am a little confuse. I need to play the V0.03.1 first or the Xmas gift first?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Oh nice man! waiting forward! Really like this project!
Glad to hear that!

So now i am a little confuse. I need to play the V0.03.1 first or the Xmas gift first?
@Lotex is right, also 0.03.1 is actually "older" than the Xmas gift, but you'll notice that, looking at the renders xD
I'm still learning and also always trying to improve so, unfortunately, there will also be a quality difference :D

BTW it's so amazing to see you guys answer all sorts of questions, makes me feel really proud xDDD

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Is it going to be possible to set that friend guy with the mother, or you're building him for a relationship only with the sister?

Reactions: Tony_Stark

WareWaNanji

Jul 21, 2017
I am honestly most intrigued for the visions and the mysterious young dad than the sex.

I played just the Romance/Fitting route, not my cup of tea the voyeurism but I'll try the Domination/Psychologist route. Some feedback IMO:

1- Becky's dialogue in the pizzeria are quite forced. I liked the e-mail but the constant "Please I want us being as we were before" is repetitive and kind of meh. I think that a shy approach (at least at the start) would be better. Things like "I really wanted to see you again...". We know very little of Becky outside of the "she was fat and she had low self-esteem". None redeeming qualities at all so far, some characterization in Jason's or Amy's mouth would be okay before her first scene. Mom is kind of in the same spot, but she at least run and is funny.

2- Use different colors for each character's names. That way would be easier to see who is talking if the image is static. In the pizzeria I lost it totally. Also, it's not easy to know who is the one talking between Duke, Tyrone and Lil T until Duke goes near Becky.

3- I like the "three routes" option, but as a fellow developer, I honestly think that going Love/Submission in each of the three routes is a bad idea. So far, if there's one scenario per route each update, if you have two outcomes each route, you have six outcomes each update and the player just see one. My opinion, but it's your game, try to do a Love = Fitness, Submission = Psychologist, Voyeur = Technology. Honestly, I don't know who would play that third route, but to each their own.

4- MC's legs are too thin. It's kinda scary. Someone who has chi and some magical powers shouldn't forget to do squats that often.

5- There are typos, most of them are "your/you're". But also in the route selection scene, there's another one in the fitness screen: "Strenght".

6- Since magical powers are around, I hope that the female doctor is still young somehow and eventually willing (or not, mwahaha) to a sex scene. Also, maybe final boss fight, hahahaha.

Good game, I hope that it gets better.

R

RWaites

Christmas Gift is totally separate, click all the boxes even the little blue one behind the chair

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you get the "sub" option to show up after watching "Games of Hunger" movie? I have her on her sub route, had dream A (submission dream) and it's subsequent topic after complimenting her for breakfast, but still no "sub" option after movie.
Edit: Nevermind. I realize I had selected the wrong ability

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
What are you guys talking about? Is the dev releasing a new update today?
Thats what we hope. He said the update would come in January, so that should mean sometime today (adjusted for timezones and stuff), but he said yesterday that he still had something left to work on, so it could end up being pushed forward a couple of days.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
If he can't make it before Feb 1st 00:00 -12 GMT, then it's possible that he was talking about January 2019 :tf:

Reactions: n0b0dy
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes