ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Who would have know that what would bring life into the thread would be sexual content with wep. The lord works in mysterious ways indeed. I guess we will have to explore those ways, thoroughly.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
well other than that we are all waiting for the discord

all these surprise trap gifs and no one to troll with other than other discord channels

U

User_215882

Yeah give me power and Ill give you more money. Not too much cause I dont want to spoil you, but enough to show that I might love you.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil Sorry for the lack of posts but I'm quite busy in RL. I loved the last door ;-)

By the way, can we have in a game a girl with the tattoo "WEP is the best mod"?
Hmmm, definitely worth a consideration :D

Do you think he...I mean she into anal or oral? Who am I kidding every hole for such a class A broad.
xD xD

well other than that we are all waiting for the discord

all these surprise trap gifs and no one to troll with other than other discord channels
Discord will be up after the update :D Also it looks like I'm going to add a patron only and a "public" channel, still got to release first, or we wouldn't have anything to talk about on there xD

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys^^
I found this game only now, i see the images and the game looking really good. So i start to download the game just now.
But i need to know first something =.= as always... there is netorare in this game? If yes is avoidable? I do not like to play netorare story and i do not wanna see me girls go with other man. So... can someone tell me please? So i can play or avoid the game. Anticipate thankses^^

U

User_215882

Hi guys^^
I found this game only now, i see the images and the game looking really good. So i start to download the game just now.
But i need to know first something =.= as always... there is netorare in this game? If yes is avoidable? I do not like to play netorare story and i do not wanna see me girls go with other man. So... can someone tell me please? So i can play or avoid the game. Anticipate thankses^^
If you used the search button you would have seen a lot of discussion over it. Short answer you wont get cucked.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Hi guys^^
There is no NTR in the game, you can share the girls with other men if you want, but that completely optional and you will only get that if tell the game so. I have played though the game several times and never gotten that content as I have not wanted it. So the girls will only be with you if that is what you want.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Hi guys^^
from the Developer @veqvil :Actually no, but you can make other male characters go for others if you encourage them to and ONLY if you encourage them, so it's impossible to experience something like this out of the blue.

so enjoy this great game
:)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes