xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Don't be trying to implement Cyberpunk 2077 into this obvious Witcher universe buddy, that game isn't even out yet!

Reactions: veqvil and UncleVT

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

Reworking the door.
Patrons only
Jan 22 at 10:00pm
After reading through the feedback of you guys about the last door post, some were complaining that the door was not "sexy" enough. As a DEV who knows how to take responsibility, I decided to look into the scene one more time and adjusted a few things to up the quality.
As you can see I changed the angle of the door to show more of its curves. Also, I added some pink color tones to make it more feminine.

So far I'm happy with the result, the door looks sexier now IMO.
This is the best door I've seen in my life.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
We have not really spent that much time with the mc or the girls to know who they are yet. It is very probable the mc does not have "one" personality but multiple ones dependent in the choices you make. It is like in Beat Blades Haruka where the MC is a boring "regular joe" in the Love Route but is a sadist who likes to torture the girls in the game in all sorts of ways (one is by making them have sex with lot's of strangers against their will) in the Brutal Route. So I expect something like that here also, especially since we can already see the MC has a nice sadistic streak going on while making some choices. So the mc forcing the girls to do things against their will and sleep with other men against their will seems very fitting and not out of character at all.

It also had been confirmed we will be able to encourage (some of) the women to be with other men (like with Carol and her employee) if we don't choose to peruse them (I believe it has also been confirmed Becky could sleep with other men if you reject her). So it is not much of a stretch there will be a voyeur route where the MC can watch this action and enjoy himself this way with the technology route. This also opens up interesting story possibilities, think about the MC threatening to put the footage online. Maybe the MC is interested in a girl who is already taken, so he encourages Becky to sleep with her guy and then shows her the footage so they'll break up and the MC can swoop in.

When you say the MC is not a sadist or voyeur that is because you are projecting yourself into him (so you believe he feels the same way as you) or because you only see him on the "nice guy routes".
This! The personality changes/adjusts to your choices. I'm actually way too much of a softy to let e.g. Becky getting corrupted but I'd love to tell that story. If you as a player freely pick that path as you legitimately believe that it's a fair punishment the Mc will, of course, think that way as well (he wouldn't go like damn you, player, what are you doing my own personality never would do that).

The point of the game as @veqvil has said many times is the MC can be whatever you want him to be loving son/brother/boyfriend or a complete bastard to everyone or something inbetween, whatever the player wants
Listen to those wise words! :D

@GrandJury @Aprilsun @baka
Can't believe I have people defending me xD. Even though this makes me proud AF and feel like a Boss, I'm actually here to listen to all opinions, no matter how much they are "forcing" (which actually didn't happen that much) or repetitive. Nonetheless, it's people like you giving me a feeling of security!

Weird. I thought the whole point of a discussion forum would be for people to, you know, discuss. That means diverging opinions, preferably with people defending their views without having to attack or try to prevent opposing views from being shared and discussed as well.

It's not like the devs have to listen to anyone here. Regardless of what the main opinions may be, it would probably do more damage than good to try and listen to everyone anyway.
I'm new, to all of this.
Opinions in a mass are an indication of how good or bad I perform, this doesn't necessarily change my vision for the game, but it allows to have some feedback.
No matter what comment, even things like "You suck you total loser" are a feedback and I want to thank anyone for commenting here (except for all the NTR discussion which was just bullshit xD)

While i am a patreon, I would hate to see Veqvil ignoring the facinating thread here on F95. I don't think he takes offence to people writing down their hope/dreams for the game here as long as it is mere suggestions.
I started this thing as a hobby and a passion, If I solely go for the money I probably would have done a lot differently.
Don't get me wrong, of course, I hope that I one day make enough and maybe could even stop doing side jobs. But I never wasted a thought on having more free time, I always wanted to quit side jobs to spend more time on this project. All the income I get planned to be invested in hardware upgrades, assets, good expensive tea etc. I mean I'm lucky I can make money with my hobby, and what does a person with money... well spend it on hobbies xD

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I'm surprised you don't have a discord channel yet. I'm sure plenty of people here could easily set one up for you. I mean the premise and what you have already shown people is already setting this up to be a fantastic game, but it also sounds like you could use more monetary support to make this even better. Even Faerin, who is just about as active as you on this forum, has a discord server as does most of the bigger devs. I appreciate how open you are to comments here, but its something to consider going forward in development.
I really look forward to implementing a public discord one day, but I want to take it slow with things. By the end of this month though I will order a microphone and do some sessions over discord (voice chat is not a must, but at least a cold beer/wine/green tea is recommended while chatting with me.). My biggest worry is that I will spoiler so much... but nevermind, you will leave once you hear my endless Engrish talk xD

I mean there has to be a balance.

It is awesome that he is having fun in this topic and all, but he is obviously getting screwed over by people here who will gladly have fun and tell him what he should most definitely do to make his game better but won't even think of pledging, because otherwise a game of this quality would have a hell of a lot more than 100 pledges.

I mean I've pledged since day one, but I look at other games I pledge to that started at about the same time or later, lets take Perveteer and Aorrta for example, both kind of have the mindset of "hey I'll read everything and all but I'm not gonna sit here and give value to every idea from every random leech that comes along" which is why they only really reply to their game's topic once in a blue moon despite reading everything, and do all their personal interactin on discord or patreon.

Not saying veqvil should go silent or anything, but honestly I just feel bad for guy because he's busting his ass making a good game, on top of being super interactive with a bunch of people who aren't ever gonna pledge and will turn on him in a heartbeat if he happens to miss a deadline or something happens in his personal life (look at poor irredeemable for a perfect example.)

Seriously man it fucking pisses me off because I see it plain as day, you really should be up above 300 or so pledges at least by now but are being screwed by people who figure "lol he'll just share it here at same time for free" even though patreon should be about supporting the idea and not the immediate product.
Man... I don't know how to reply to that. Honestly having supporters like you is enough xD.
I actually have fun communicating here and I will never stop doing so. But I agree with being more active on the patreon side...
Now comparing myself to Aorrta there is a clear quality difference, so I'm not saying I should expect more than what I have.

Reactions: RWaites

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No one actually uses mics on discord!

You should probably just take five minutes one day and try to set up a discord channel that links to your patrons just to make sure it works and all, shouldn't take any time to set up at all, it all seems simple enough.

(also I demand admin status so I can ban anyone who badmouths The Witcher :p)

U

User_215882

I really look forward to implementing a public discord one day, but I want to take it slow with things. By the end of this month though I will order a microphone and do some sessions over discord (voice chat is not a must, but at least a cold beer/wine/green tea is recommended while chatting with me.). My biggest worry is that I will spoiler so much... but nevermind, you will leave once you hear my endless Engrish talk XD

Man... I don't know how to reply to that. Honestly having supporters like you is enough XD.
I actually have fun communicating here and I will never stop doing so. But I agree with being more active on the patreon side...
Now comparing myself to Aorrta there is a clear quality difference, so I'm not saying I should expect more than what I have.
Don't knock yourself down. Story wise I think yours is going to be better, but Aorrta is starting off very strong. Also you don't need a mic to be on discord friend. You can do everything you are doing here on discord. As for patreon like Klx has said you would do yourself a favor building up your support base so that you can make the game better. I mean this doesn't have to be a full time job like it is for some, but hardware isn't cheap and youre also spending time on this. I think for what youre given you should be getting reward far more than you currently are.

Reactions: veqvil and xןʞ

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gotta build that self confidence buddy!

Theres a reason your game has 90 pages for something that has had what, essentially 2(?) releases, you should have a ton more pledges than you actually have, which isn't your fault at all it is just people taking advantage of your openness.

(also plz patreon only discord, pretty sure I don't want to see PLZ UPDATE NAO every two seconds on discord like you'd get in a public one)

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017

You should probably just take five minutes one day and try to set up a discord channel that links to your patrons just to make sure it works and all, shouldn't take any time to set up at all, it all seems simple enough.

I can't keep up this lie! Please, klx don't hate me... I never played the witcher before... I'm sorry... I was always playing World of Warcraft before this project and since I started creating LaS I haven't touched a game...
FORGIVE ME

Don't knock yourself down. Story wise I think yours is going to be better, but Aorrta is starting off very strong. Also you don't need a mic to be on discord friend. You can do everything you are doing here on discord. As for patreon like Klx has said you would do yourself a favor building up your support base so that you can make the game better. I mean this doesn't have to be a full time job like it is for some, but hardware isn't cheap and youre also spending time on this. I think for what youre given you should be getting reward far more than you currently are.
Alright, sounds good. Tomorrow I learn the art of discording :D

U

User_215882

I can't keep up this lie! Please, klx don't hate me... I never played the witcher before... I'm sorry... I was always playing World of Warcraft before this project and since I started creating LaS I haven't touched a game...
FORGIVE ME

Alright, sounds good. Tomorrow I learn the art of discording :D
Just consider making it patreon only. For some reason people like giving more when theres a discord option (I mean I pump my pledge when I see it). Also Dragon Age >Witcher. Just kidding I love the witcher series and highly recommend it to anyone looking to kill a month's worth of time if youre a filthy casual like me.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Gotta build that self confidence buddy!

Theres a reason your game has 90 pages for something that has had what, essentially 2(?) releases, you should have a ton more pledges than you actually have, which isn't your fault at all it is just people taking advantage of your openness.

(also plz patreon only discord, pretty sure I don't want to see PLZ UPDATE NAO every two seconds on discord like you'd get in a public one)
To be fair I had 2 NTR discussions xD. Regarding a patreon only discord, I will post something on the patreon page in a few days...
I actually don't like the idea as I have some people on this thread I really like to talk to/with. On the other hand, I could also invite them to the patron only discord (Got to figure out everything first).

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Just consider making it patreon only. For some reason people like giving more when theres a discord option (I mean I pump my pledge when I see it). Also Dragon Age >Witcher. Just kidding I love the witcher series and highly recommend it to anyone looking to kill a month's worth of time if youre a filthy casual like me.
A casual needs a month? Good I would take a year then xD

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gonna have to copy the Kaliyo patreon discord model of heavy metal and super hot tranny camgirls who pan camera down to reveal shockingly giant dongs!

You'll be rolling in patreonbux in no time.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
I'm new, to all of this.
Opinions in a mass are an indication of how good or bad I perform, this doesn't necessarily change my vision for the game, but it allows to have some feedback.
No matter what comment, even things like "You suck you total loser" are a feedback and I want to thank anyone for commenting here (except for all the NTR discussion which was just bullshit XD)
Me too. I have a bit more experience discussing Erotica literature. With that, my expectation for most threads here are to have discussions on what's the general opinion on where each project is going so that people won't be surprised or feel cheated if they decide to get behind this project or the other. While some devs/authors may even like to comment on opinions every now and then I don't think anyone here should do it hoping/expecting to change the story. At most, perhaps it could useful to give an indication of which characters/storylines are better liked or, if it ever comes down to it, which should be prioritized, but when all it's said and done I still only expect to see the devs/author's vision made reality.

Come to think of it, I'd never even heard of this fabled NTR before coming here. x'D

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Honestly, just keep with the quality and you'll keep gaining patrons. I mean your game checks all the boxes; voyeur, incest (mom & sis) and the renders are top notch.

Reactions: Meaty-oric Fall

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
well, veqvil will have to be mindful of the incest in his game as will the patreon supporters that only support his game for the potential incest in it, because patreon are really going to town on incest and forcing devs to remove it from their games. so devs will have to use things like lewd patcher to reinstate it. i'm not sure what veqvil has planned for the inevitible moment that patreon suspend him until he removes all references of incest from his game, but i hope he has a strategy for that eventuality, i guess time will tell.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
To be fair I had 2 NTR discussions XD. Regarding a patreon only discord, I will post something on the patreon page in a few days...
I actually don't like the idea as I have some people on this thread I really like to talk to/with. On the other hand, I could also invite them to the patron only discord (Got to figure out everything first).
well, veqvil will have to be mindful of the incest in his game as will the patreon supporters that only support his game for the potential incest in it, because patreon are really going to town on incest and forcing devs to remove it from their games. so devs will have to use things like lewd patcher to reinstate it. i'm not sure what veqvil has planned for the inevitible moment that patreon suspend him until he removes all references of incest from his game, but i hope he has a strategy for that eventuality, i guess time will tell.
Thats another reason why devs need Discord.

Do like a lot these devs like DC/Kaliyo/Irredeemable and such and put all the raunchy too hot for internetz stuff on discord and have the patreon page be squeaky clean relatively speaking.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Gonna have to copy the Kaliyo patreon discord model of heavy metal and super hot tranny camgirls who pan camera down to reveal shockingly giant dongs!

You'll be rolling in patreonbux in no time.
Nope! xD

Me too. I have a bit more experience discussing Erotica literature. With that, my expectation for most threads here are to have discussions on what's the general opinion on where each project is going so that people won't be surprised or feel cheated if they decide to get behind this project or the other. While some devs/authors may even like to comment on opinions every now and then I don't think anyone here should do it hoping/expecting to change the story. At most, perhaps it could useful to give an indication of which characters/storylines are better liked or, if it ever comes down to it, which should be prioritized, but when all it's said and done I still only expect to see the devs/author's vision made reality.

Come to think of it, I'd never even heard of this fabled NTR before coming here. x'D
Every comment I get and respond to get's evaluated with my own opinion, If I agree and find it interesting or helpful, I'll take it, if it's not my thing, I wouldn't have any reason to do it.

I always try to stay polite and respectful but please don't confuse that with being unsure about my vision for this game. I mean If I would be like this I could throw out 30 pages worth of ideas and story material for upcoming updates.

I love to hear all kinds of opinions since I still have things to discover and learn!

Honestly, just keep with the quality and you'll keep gaining patrons. I mean your game checks all the boxes; voyeur, incest (mom & sis) and the renders are top notch.
Thank you for those kind words! I will always try my best!

I actually do have a backup plan, through patching things, having a patreon only discord would really help in that case xD

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Thats another reason why devs need Discord.

Do like a lot these devs like DC/Kaliyo/Irredeemable and such and put all the raunchy too hot for internetz stuff on discord and have the patreon page be squeaky clean relatively speaking.
I haven't thought about that, also I could have someone to talk to while creating scenes :D

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
@veqvil glad to to know you have a backup plan for the planned incest.
hope everything works out okay for you on that front.
personally, although it's not my favorite fetish, i do disagree with patreon on this, as it's a game aimed at adults and if the fetish is clearly marked, then imo it should not be a problem!
unfortunately patreon do not see it that way.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

I support your admin status claim for that cause.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes