T

Tony_Stark

eh i just want to see all girls getting fucked and enjoy it, without sadistic and brutal shit

Reactions: veqvil
R

RWaites

sharing/voyeur route is bad, it don't make sense the girls don't seem to be like that and mc doesn't fit the kind of guy that will push them to do things they don't want just to satisfy his own fetishes, just saying
The point of the game as @veqvil has said many times is the MC can be whatever you want him to be loving son/brother/boyfriend or a complete bastard to everyone or something inbetween, whatever the player wants

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, people can you let @veqvil to tell his story in HIS game without trying to influence him. I see some people here everyday literally trying to influence him directly or indirectly and it really looks ugly, and he probably feels uncomfortable because of that. Just chill and let him produce the game he imagined in his head ffs...

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Ok, people can you let @veqvil to tell his story in HIS game without trying to influence him. I see some people here everyday literally trying to influence him directly or indirectly, it really looks ugly, and he probably feels uncomfortably because of that. Just chill and let him produce the game he imagined in his head ffs...
Yeah couldn't agree more. Let's not hound poor Veqvil more than we need to.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, people can you let @veqvil to tell his story in HIS game without trying to influence him. I see some people here everyday literally trying to influence him directly or indirectly and it really looks ugly, and he probably feels uncomfortable because of that. Just chill and let him produce the game he imagined in his head ffs...
Exactly, people talk more about their fetishes and which ones they want to see than the game itself and its history ::|:

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Exactly, people talk more about their fetishes and which ones they want to see than the game itself and its history ::|:
Yes, people talk here like they are writers in this game, and not only that, they mention some stuff veqvil never even imagined to implement and of course they keep bothering him every day, like i said directly or indirectly and he seems like a nice guy to tell them to stop doing that. It really looks ugly when people do that. It's ok to mention him a fetish you would love him to include or exclude in this game, and veqvil is here to say he's ok with that or not, but to constantly harass him is not okay.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i agree with you all. a dev should be able to work with his own ideas, that is the motivation-engine a dev needs.
of course, its up to him to decide how much the community can affect the story and add new features etc. for the patrons, its how he setup the page, how much they can decide, with polls and suggestions, it is in the end of the day the dev's income and the patrons need to be pleased as well. its a balance the dev need to find, its not up to us, there will always be people trying to get what they want, patron or not. but we can at least try to set the bar in here. we don't want spam with blueballs members that keeps crying because they want to masturbate with what they want without giving care for anybody else.

Reactions: veqvil and RWaites

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Weird. I thought the whole point of a discussion forum would be for people to, you know, discuss. That means diverging opinions, preferably with people defending their views without having to attack or try to prevent opposing views from being shared and discussed as well.

It's not like the devs have to listen to anyone here. Regardless of what the main opinions may be, it would probably do more damage than good to try and listen to everyone anyway.

Reactions: veqvil and RonDamon

swifty21

Jun 28, 2017
Could be a fun form of petplay. Dress the girls up as owls and then puke in their mouths :closedeyesmile:
You are one sick motherfucker! If i didn't know this was Veqvils thread, I'd report your ass to some mental institution, luckly Veqvil approves your behaviour as he's not normal either :D Btw, you disguist me.

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
maybe you don't know where you are, this is a forum to discuss games the devs that don't want to hear opinions don't even come here and the ones that come here normally do it specially to hear opinions @veqvil always read and reply, we are just giving opinions. I don't want a voyeur path and I'm letting the guy know why i think is not OK, but as he said "It's Optional" at the end he will do whatever he want.

but if you remember ok @Lewdlab when introduced DoD was pretending to having a share path the first version include mom bj to a guy the people opined that did not want that he changed it and look where he is now, the same happened with mr.zz and the gift

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
maybe you don't know where you are, this is a forum to discuss games the devs that don't want to hear opinions don't even come here and the ones that come here normally do it specially to hear opinions @veqvil always read and reply, we are just giving opinions. I don't want a voyeur path and I'm letting the guy know why i think is not OK, but as he said "It's Optional" at the end he will do whatever he want.

but if you remember ok @Lewdlab when introduced DoD was pretending to having a share path the first version include mom bj to a guy the people opined that did not want that he changed it and look where he is now, the same happened with mr.zz and the gift
Giving your opinion about the game is fine, but constantly putting pressure on dev about your desired fetish is not. Like i said telling dev your fetish is ok, and dev is here to tell you if that is going to happen or not. But telling him 100 times every day is harassing and that is not okay. Patreon is there for you to support the dev! Not to buy him or to rent him, or to change the concept of his game. If you like his game, you are going to support him, if you don't like it then look for some other games that will suit your taste.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The Veqz just needs to tell y'all broke boys and girls that if you don't got the money he don't have the time to listen to your shit, honey. :cool:

Gonna make me miss out on my unicorn riding sex scenes because some broke guy wants to relive his days of pecker checking guys in the locker room HMPH.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
(but seriously hurry the fuck up and make a patreon discord channel already and go the Kaliyo route where you can bro it up without having to deal with begging leeches who want their specific thing in game but will never actually pledge to you)

I hate to say it but yeah, your kindness is definitely being taken advantage of by people here who are never actually gonna get you paid.

It is one thing to share everything and constantly interact with the unwashed masses when they are actually pledging to the point where you are making mutiple thousands a month like Faerin and GDS do here, but obviously a lot of people here are just buttering you up in this thread with no intention of ever actually supporting you.

Patreon discord, baby.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
While i am a patreon, I would hate to see Veqvil ignoring the facinating thread here on F95. I don't think he takes offence to people writing down their hope/dreams for the game here as long as it is mere suggestions.

U

User_215882

I'm surprised you don't have a discord channel yet. I'm sure plenty of people here could easily set one up for you. I mean the premise and what you have already shown people is already setting this up to be a fantastic game, but it also sounds like you could use more monetary support to make this even better. Even Faerin, who is just about as active as you on this forum, has a discord server as does most of the bigger devs. I appreciate how open you are to comments here, but its something to consider going forward in development.

Reactions: veqvil and xןʞ

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean there has to be a balance.

It is awesome that he is having fun in this topic and all, but he is obviously getting screwed over by people here who will gladly have fun and tell him what he should most definitely do to make his game better but won't even think of pledging, because otherwise a game of this quality would have a hell of a lot more than 100 pledges.

I mean I've pledged since day one, but I look at other games I pledge to that started at about the same time or later, lets take Perveteer and Aorrta for example, both kind of have the mindset of "hey I'll read everything and all but I'm not gonna sit here and give value to every idea from every random leech that comes along" which is why they only really reply to their game's topic once in a blue moon despite reading everything, and do all their personal interactin on discord or patreon.

Not saying veqvil should go silent or anything, but honestly I just feel bad for guy because he's busting his ass making a good game, on top of being super interactive with a bunch of people who aren't ever gonna pledge and will turn on him in a heartbeat if he happens to miss a deadline or something happens in his personal life (look at poor irredeemable for a perfect example.)

Seriously man it fucking pisses me off because I see it plain as day, you really should be up above 300 or so pledges at least by now but are being screwed by people who figure "lol he'll just share it here at same time for free" even though patreon should be about supporting the idea and not the immediate product.

U

User_215882

I mean there has to be a balance.

It is awesome that he is having fun in this topic and all, but he is obviously getting screwed over by people here who will gladly have fun and tell him what he should most definitely do to make his game better but won't even think of pledging, because otherwise a game of this quality would have a hell of a lot more than 100 pledges.

I mean I've pledged since day one, but I look at other games I pledge to that started at about the same time or later, lets take Perveteer and Aorrta for example, both kind of have the mindset of "hey I'll read everything and all but I'm not gonna sit here and give value to every idea from every random leech that comes along" which is why they only really reply to their game's topic once in a blue moon despite reading everything, and do all their personal interactin on discord or patreon.

Not saying veqvil should go silent or anything, but honestly I just feel bad for guy because he's busting his ass making a good game, on top of being super interactive with a bunch of people who aren't ever gonna pledge and will turn on him in a heartbeat if he happens to miss a deadline or something happens in his personal life (look at poor irredeemable for a perfect example.)

Seriously man it fucking pisses me off because I see it plain as day, you really should be up above 300 or so pledges at least by now but are being screwed by people who figure "lol he'll just share it here at same time for free" even though patreon should be about supporting the idea and not the immediate product.
Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: veqvil and xןʞ

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Reworking the door.
Patrons only
Jan 22 at 10:00pm
After reading through the feedback of you guys about the last door post, some were complaining that the door was not "sexy" enough. As a DEV who knows how to take responsibility, I decided to look into the scene one more time and adjusted a few things to up the quality.
As you can see I changed the angle of the door to show more of its curves. Also, I added some pink color tones to make it more feminine.

So far I'm happy with the result, the door looks sexier now IMO.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I understand that we don't all have the same tastes. Let's say I like sex with aliens in a spaceship. Should I ask you for a scene like that? In what context? I mean, I have no problems with any fetish. I don't usually avoid any scene, be it bestiallity, rape, gay or whatever. But the scenes have to do with the story.

I like this game because tries to tell a story about relationships and in the middle of them there's sex. And the story so far has caught me. It's not about the typical horny MC who wants to get laid with everything nearby. I also usually play that games, such as SunValley School, but I know what is and I wouldn't ask the Dev to go deeper into the psychological relationship between the MC and his sister, I just enjoy the sex scenes and dialogues without sense.

Keep your work, like @wep said, your time is running out :extremelyhappy:
While I always try to be open to other tastes and opinions I will never forget one rule: Which is that I cannot implement something in this game, I don't enjoy or like myself. It simply would never and can't turn out good.

I totally get your point and I agree with you, storytelling wise if I know you are going the e.g. submission route, your MC would be rather egoistic, abusive etc. (examples) on the other hand seeing you playing the love route I assume your MC to be loving, kind and respectful (just examples).

sharing/voyeur route is bad, it don't make sense the girls don't seem to be like that and mc doesn't fit the kind of guy that will push them to do things they don't want just to satisfy his own fetishes, just saying
The same goes for voyeur of course. If you tend to be interested in a spying MC who has no grasp of personal space and privacy, there you go xD.

agree, is not my fetish but i'm not against that but i don't think fit with the chars in this game there are some good games with that kind of thing like superpowered where you can use your control to make the girls nymphomaniac and they go fuck everything and its fun to watch, but not this one
I always try to avoid to portrait the development of a character in an abrupt and "unrealistic" way. To me, every person has its triggers values and secrets and the way one approaches them/makes use of them can change the situation as to how they behave. Of course, I'm not even close to being an all-knowing psychologist xD. I just try to make it at least a little explainable.

There is no harm in asking. So I would say go for it. @veqvil wants to tell a story with complex characters, conflict and fulfilling desires. But sex will not be the plot, just a part of life you can live in the game. With going back from the stereotypes character (hopefully) and letting the game be played with the conflict and relations (sexual or not) and a story outside of that, it all comes down to if it can fit into the game. Sure, full on supernatural elements might not be this game (or is it? It has some teasing, and I just dont mean the vampire jokes and witcher characters and dragon rumors), but even if it isnt there are always ways of making things work. Taking your alien spaceship example, they might not fit normally into the story. But then if we start thinking about the weird dreams you are having which seems to be a recurring point of the story that could open door. Ok, that might even be too far fetched for that. But maybe you could spend some of that hard earned money in game to make/take some psychedelic drugs, maybe they have a connection with your trip in asia and are supposed give you answers or understanding but you can also use them to experience weird acid trip sex scenes.
Now If I really wanted to implement alien sex in LaS I would, of course, have a build up like news showing an Unknown Flying Object crashing somewhere nearby. Evacuation of the city. bla bla bla and then Alien sex xD. Jokes aside, IMO everything can be told in an understanding way (that's why we have science fiction movies that start off as a normal romance thing and bam all the sudden this and that happens.)

And as Drugs plus Dreams are perfect places to go crazy of course xD

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes