Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Public has spoken veqvil.

Gotta give the people what they want.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil glad to to know you have a backup plan for the planned incest.
hope everything works out okay for you on that front.
personally, although it's not my favorite fetish, i do disagree with patreon on this, as it's a game aimed at adults and if the fetish is clearly marked, then imo it should not be a problem!
unfortunately patreon do not see it that way.
Well, in terms of keeping a good image I guess it makes sense.

I support your admin status claim for that cause.
Definitely worth a consideration :D

Public has spoken veqvil.

Gotta give the people what they want.
I hear ya! I actually watched some videos and "saved" my name. Currently, I'm very busy with the update so after releasing 0.04 I will open up discord and you all can give me a fresh feedback on the update! :D

Reactions: RazorX and RWaites

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
This! The personality changes/adjusts to your choices. I'm actually way too much of a softy to let e.g. Becky getting corrupted but I'd love to tell that story. If you as a player freely pick that path as you legitimately believe that it's a fair punishment the Mc will, of course, think that way as well (he wouldn't go like damn you, player, what are you doing my own personality never would do that).
this @veqvil is why i keep coming back and why i love this game. normally i dont like too much multi branch pathing, because most games are not fun to replay just to see all the scenes. but you my friend, make it worth. xD

also, if say you did want to throw in alien spaceship crash and alien sex route, why the hell not. xD consider it #teampervert approved

U

User_17502

I look away for two months to work on a mod for another game and this thread blows up. Well fuck I missed pretty much all of the updates for awhile so I guess I wil have a lot of fun with this.

One question though. Did @veqvil fix that weird bug at the beginning where if you clicked on the upstairs it would send you downstairs but if you clicked on the downstairs you would get the upstairs message?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I look away for two months to work on a mod for another game and this thread blows up. Well fuck I missed pretty much all of the updates for awhile so I guess I wil have a lot of fun with this.

One question though. Did @veqvil fix that weird bug at the beginning where if you clicked on the upstairs it would send you downstairs but if you clicked on the downstairs you would get the upstairs message?
Even though we got so many more pages, I haven't released 0.04 yet xD. Regarding that bug, I haven't done any other in-between updates besides 0.03.1, also that's the first time I heard of that bug oO (Maybe only in 0.03.0? Will look into that just to be safe)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@veqvil Sorry for the lack of posts but I'm quite busy in RL. I loved the last door ;-)

By the way, can we have in a game a girl with the tattoo "WEP is the best mod"?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes