veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Man, I love the way you think. Can't veqvil hire you as a writer for the game? :closedeyesmile:
hmmmm

Yeah, the sex is not fun if its just the sex. (I'll just , no reason to repet myself to much).
What do you mean by the submission path would be rape as well? That all the submission parts would have blackmail and such or that willing submission only happens in the "love" routes (Im not sure if the love vs submission routes are a fair way to categorize things Im just saying it since its the two forms of points we know from the walkthough)?
Well turning a person into a sex slave no matter what methods used and then having sex could potentially be not truly consenting xD

Ah, I see a representative of the decadent roman empire, where they puked to make space for more...
I always thought one could never go wrong with harem (I love it), man I was so wrong xD

I still do that today, so my baby owls can eat. <3
Baby owls? Is that just a wordplay or do you actually own pets like that (pics or it didn't happen) xD

Reactions: Sr_Juli

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Teasing veqvil strikes again:closedeyesmile:

Well turning a person into a sex slave no matter what methods used and then having sex could potentially be not truly consenting XD
Theoretically, but you underestimate the amount of people who would want and consent to being a slave. But there is a big difference here between could and would, which you said in your other message.

I always thought one could never go wrong with harem (I love it), man I was so wrong XD
Not everybody likes everything. We humans are different and strange.

Reactions: veqvil and n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Theoretically, but you underestimate the amount of people who would want and consent to being a slave. But there is a big difference here between could and would, which you said in your other message.
Well I think for sex to be truly consensual both parties have to be able to say "no" at any given point before and during the sex without having to suffer negative consequences from it. With a sex slave it is implied she really can't say no anymore without getting some sort of punishment therefore sex with a slave is always non-con even if they became a slave by choice and say they want to have sex.

I always thought one could never go wrong with harem (I love it), man I was so wrong XD
I dislike harem route's also since they are usually part of a "love" route and for me those kind of routes are only enjoyable when both parties involved treat each other as equals. In a harem route you basically say "it is okay for me to be with other women but it is not okay for you to be with other men." Everybody can see that is not fair and a woman who would put up with that kind of crap is for me not really someone I could respect or feel attached to and that just ruins the experience of the game for me.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Well I think for sex to be truly consensual both parties have to be able to say "no" at any given point before and during the sex without having to suffer negative consequences from it. With a sex slave it is implied she really can't say no anymore without getting some sort of punishment therefore sex with a slave is always non-con even if they became a slave by choice and say they want to have sex.
True, but the slave have given consent to live such a life and by staying in the relationship the slave gives consent to the rules that the relationship is established upon as well as consent to the punishment that could occur. And now, if we go to the topic of submission (since that was the statement I were questioning, slavery is still submission, but submission at a more extreme level) there would be normal for the submissive to have a safe word or other ways that give them a form of autonomy even if the power dynamic skewed.

Reactions: veqvil and n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
True, but the slave have given consent to live such a life and by staying in the relationship the slave gives consent to the rules that the relationship is established upon as well as consent to the punishment that could occur. And now, if we go to the topic of submission (since that was the statement I were questioning, slavery is still submission, but submission at a more extreme level) there would be normal for the submissive to have a safe word or other ways that give them a form of autonomy even if the power dynamic skewed.
Yes but for a real slave it is impossible to just stop the relationship or use a safeword to end the experience. For somebody who is role playing as a slave it is different of since they are always in control even when it seems like they aren't.

Reactions: veqvil
Jun 8, 2017
I have a dream. That someday @veqvil gonna make a game where white,black and brown(yes I am brown I know brown dudes get no loves :FeelsBadMan: ) also green(if you are into that sort of thing) dudes banging some girls(yes gangbang I like to exaggerate) with no holds barred. Goddamit @veqvil you are a artist and your girls are amazing it will be injustice if you do not put them through at least one ganbang party. :cryingface:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I have a dream. That someday @veqvil gonna make a game where white,black and brown(yes I am brown I know brown dudes get no loves :FeelsBadMan: ) also green(if you are into that sort of thing) dudes banging some girls(yes gangbang I like to exaggerate) with no holds barred. Goddamit @veqvil you are a artist and your girls are amazing it will be injustice if you do not put them through at least one ganbang party. :cryingface:
In what context would it be?

T

Tony_Stark

i agree, party at mc home, while mc at work

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes