Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Love and Submission [v0.08] [veqvil]

Original Size: 880 MB
Compressed Size: 477 MB

Win/Linux: - - - -

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
veqvil hey so are you still against putting Male on futa ( mc on lily) in the game and only put on her on side or you change your mind and you will put some mc lily action?

Reactions: El_Loco

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
the sec i read superpower and incest i thought of this game i forgot the name but the picture with the yellow mean this the game i was thinking of i hope because it was a great game needed more update i feel sorry for our sis going to the doctor

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
veqvil you know what? I just checked your Patreon page about three days ago...
this was my most favorite game!
and now your back!
thank you!

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
the dev in his changelog says there is a harem path...so why is it not in the tags?

I usually put tags in my search and harem is one of them...had I not checked the recently updated games I would've never known about the game

Reactions: Alex_12

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Please for the love of god don't be a April fools joke!!! It has been so long(like over a year) since I've played this that i don't even remember the characters name any more.

All i remember is Hot neighbors with their pale looking young dad who's a doctor i think and his hot daughters. I believe your ex girlfriend who works at the pizza spot and her brother. Then your bestfriend who works at the Tech shop with his sister(?) Though i remember that bathroom scene so she might be more than just a sister.

If any of this isn't in the game and I'm confusing it with another game then i don't remember anything from this at all but I've definitely played this.

Reactions: Alex_12 and Yeahanu

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Minor suggestion, with the ability to choose your "relationship" to the two girls, you should also be able to choose how they refer to each other. I made carol my older sister and amy my younger sister, and then she called carol mommy.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

arms99

May 11, 2018
So glad this game is back, it was really good.

But, just wanted to double check. Reading the changelog this update seems to be just a remake of what was there before, right? There is no new content whatsoever, is there?

Reactions: Captain Kirk
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes