VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Last patreon post was yesterday, the dev is active in Patreon. I get it, there are too many milkers around but I think you're being unfair with this dude.

Reactions: princess bride

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
That's why I don't pay the devs to help support their games cause most of them just take the money and run and abandon them.The last game I payed for was on Steam called "My Days In Belair" and I think it got abandoned to.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Another pitiful developer who cant deliver its work /game , he started with updates each 40 days now he going for a year for each update yeah yeah nothing new

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
Another pitiful developer who cant deliver its work /game , he started with updates each 40 days now he going for a year for each update yeah yeah nothing new

it´s been three months since the last update
three months is not a year if I am not mistaken, maybe it is actually on another planet
honestly, if you are not supporting the dev, why do you raise your voice? i can understand it, if you are frustrated, but why do you have to take it out on a pirate site
seriously we are not paying those devs that give us a lot of wanking material, why do you have to be salty and accuse them of certain things that are just not proven
obviously we all know certain devs that are probably only doing small updates once apon a time to recieve their patreon paychecks, but that doesn´t mean, that every dev out there, is the same
and yes I know those excuses of personal drama and so on, most of them are probably true, but some aren´t but can´t you give those people the benefit of the doubt?
if you are not a paying customer, take what you can get, at least that is my opinion
and now spread some love guys

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
it´s been three months since the last update
three months is not a year if I am not mistaken, maybe it is actually on another planet
honestly, if you are not supporting the dev, why do you raise your voice? i can understand it, if you are frustrated, but why do you have to take it out on a pirate site
seriously we are not paying those devs that give us a lot of wanking material, why do you have to be salty and accuse them of certain things that are just not proven
obviously we all know certain devs that are probably only doing small updates once apon a time to recieve their patreon paychecks, but that doesn´t mean, that every dev out there, is the same
and yes I know those excuses of personal drama and so on, most of them are probably true, but some aren´t but can´t you give those people the benefit of the doubt?
if you are not a paying customer, take what you can get, at least that is my opinion
and now spread some love guys
Dude made exact same comment in another thread where the dev said they were on vacation and taking a break :ROFLMAO: but it was also a game that rarely leaks and it's a long time be time it goes public.

Reactions: Mau5taticDead

Jimmy54

Nov 15, 2018
From his patreon a week ago:
"Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to break my silence: I'm aiming to release the next episode in about a month, maybe a bit longer. Lately, I haven't had much time to dedicate to the game development due to daily life responsibilities. In the meantime, I've been exploring other software and creating artworks in the evenings, which has been the only thing I've felt motivated and energized for. Many scenes are already rendered; I just need to continue with the development. Thank you for your understanding and unwavering support."

The game is not abandoned but it will take time :(

Jimmy54

Nov 15, 2018
news from patreon:
"Hey everyone! I've got about +/- 150 renders left to create, as well as some touch-ups on previous renders that I'm not quite satisfied with (about 20-30 of them). Then I'll be wrapping it all up in RenPy.
I'm aiming to have it all done by the 12th <3"

maybe on september 12

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
usual piece of joke developer ,

1° begins a game updating each 30 days , around 400 redners

2° updates 3 to 4 times

3° then go lassy sleeping around on the game and delays updates fir 4 months or more, or even go afk

rinse and repeat so be aware

sad was a has nice renders

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes