VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

CrisRody

Dec 29, 2018
Chapter 4... Got to the massage scene, got the message that I had unlocked it, and then it just skipped without a scene? I'm confused.
Also, it's just my impression, or is the story being written with the help of IA? Because it fells a lot with what IA would do.

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
I know the dev isn't gonna see this but my honest opinion about this game is it has potential to be one of the best V-Novels,Not only are the models one of the best ive seen but the animations are pretty good from what ive seen so far,Only problems that holds this game back from greatness is:
1.The Dialogue is pretty bad or not engaging enough,What i mean by that is most of the time it feels like the mc(main character) is a spectator in his own life,he would be in a conversation with one of the girls they would be pouring out there heart out to him or just having a normal convo and he would just stand there not saying anything or just awkward silence,where he is supposed to talk,also the dialogue feels rushed in some scenes plus it has a good bit of noticeable grammar errors.

2.The Episodes are really really short,and when i mean short literally one episode is like a day or literally half a day which takes around 5-10 minutes to read depending on if you are a fast reader or someone who appreciates the render and immerses themselves.Now this wouldnt be a problem but it is,there are tons of games out there with chapters or episodes that each take around 20-40 minutes to read,plus those games have good dialogue and pacing.instead of naming it episodes the dev should put day 1,day 2 etc etc,the game has been out for awhile and it has 4 episodes which are really short,it literally doesnt take more than 30 minutes to finish reading the entire game,max 50 minutes if you are a really slow reader.

3.The main character design,now this is a problem with alot of games and why i cant get into them,you would think the devs would have a brain and decide to make a decent looking mc or at least not show his face if you dont have the ability to make good men models,but no they make the most bland copy and paste main characters to ever been seen,worse the mc not only looks like a little kid,he acts like one,just makes reading this even weirder,plus he has a babyface,idk what is with devs and making the mc look childish as possible,you guys make really good female models so why cant u make a really cute or handsome mc,its not that hard to ask for,that goes for all the games using bland main character models.

The point is this game has potential to be on par with the greats like cardibris and drpinkcake,but these 3 points i made after playing through the game are severely holding it back.If anyone has more points they can add to it it would be greatly appreciated.I love giving summaries on these games,since i once helped my friend made a game in this genre but we cancelled the development because he had some irl issues going on and i wasn't the best at what his role was in our game so i moved on.Hope everyone who reads this have a nice day.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ep 4
The only sexual tag is "oral sex".
I have a bad feeling about this... :cautious:
But, Oral Sex is like the perfect 'one-liner' to describe this game. It is an act of Love and at the same time, a prelude and Temptation for more ( for example, penetrative sex );).

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I'll pass on this one, but the quality of the renders and especially their composition is excellent. Good luck to you.

Love MILF!

Jun 11, 2021
"what ifs" are a waste of time and resources. Also it takes time away from the main game and even if this is a non ntr VN, None ntr players will also not be happy with a "WHAT IFs" either knowing how their LIs are slutty or getting fucked by other people in "WHAT IFs"

Power Vacuum thread is a warzone, I stopped playing that one for that reason as well.

In my opinion, it's better for the dev to stick to one thing and one thing only imo.

less stress, and less work.
I agree

Reactions: lorddarkam

leizja

Mar 31, 2020
I hope it has several endings and one of them is with Kerry and the promise he made to her "you could leave everything behind and come with me" comes true.:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: royalgabez

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Made an incest patch.
version: tested with [Ep.4]
feature: Changes the beginning a bit. Mc and Ayame refer to Miyuki as Mom.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new game version.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch makes everyone refer to Miyuki as Mom.

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes