VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
dev has taken an anti-piracy stance guys. Doubt people who pay for the game will release it anytime soon.
Well, he writes that, but look at the available tiers. There are only three of them ($1, $5 and $10), so it's safe to say, that he took a step back from that post and reconsidered it. Maybe I'm grasping a straw, but it has probably something to do with the commets under this post. His supporters told him, that his planned pricing won't stop piracy, just slowing it down and it would be more likely, that he's punishing his supporters and himself like this.

Nov 10, 2017
are there other games like the characters in this? Unique models I mean? Most I know is acting lessons, BaDiK, Lisa and Fashion Business. First two with male protag, last two with female protag, corruption.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Well, he writes that, but look at the available tiers. There are only three of them ($1, $5 and $10), so it's safe to say, that he took a step back from that post and reconsidered it. Maybe I'm grasping a straw, but it has probably something to do with the commets under this post. His supporters told him, that his planned pricing won't stop piracy, just slowing it down and it would be more likely, that he's punishing his supporters and himself like this.
Most likely. Or then he just realised that he was being a hypocrite as he willingly came here in the first place to advertise and gather support for his game in February, and then he tried to take "anti-piracy stance" only after two months of being a developer. To me that just reeks someone who is in it for the money grab, and usually these kind of developers won't last too long in this field as they get fed up when they are not making the big money checks in their first year or so.

The game has potential, but now I'm not really sure if the developer has the best intentions behind it.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Most likely. Or then he just realised that he was being a hypocrite as he willingly came here in the first place to advertise and gather support for his game in February, and then he tried to take "anti-piracy stance" only after two months of being a developer. To me that just reeks someone who is in it for the money grab, and usually these kind of developers won't last too long in this field as they get fed up when they are not making the big money checks in their first year or so.

The game has potential, but now I'm not really sure if the developer has the best intentions behind it.
yeah - behaviour like this greatly backfires in the long run

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Abrupt endings should not be a thing. It shows a lack of planning from the dev.
i... dont think this "story" is planned through ...
i get the feeling its written on the flow
like i stated somewhere here - glued together random sentences and scenes + the forced lewd scenes with kerry and sara
nothing makes really sense so far - especially the whole kerry thing

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
Damn, I feel like shit. Two games in one.... First, I play a game with that Asian pretty mom character. Then another game where there's a club with whores sharing themselves. So any enthusiasm I had is gone. This game is like a trap. So you get players to download and play the game, until you throw a bunch of whores in their face, which in turn gets players to delete the game. I don't understand why those club whores are made for this and in that way to ruin the start of a good game. Is there not enough imagination to make them anything other than club whores.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Love and Temptation [Ep.4] Unofficial Android Port + simple_human's IC Patch & Rofelmao0815's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 155mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I... don't think this "story" is planned through ...
I get the feeling it's written on the flow
li
I agree. It's something I see here once in a while. The dev is great at the art and not into the technical side, plus the whole translation issue. Like we are good at reading but pretty much suck at math. If don't use it or don't care to use it, you're bad at it.

Boehser, you should thank me for correcting your grammar and spelling. :ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I tried the search function and even scrolled through 4 pages of comments.

Is femdom avoidable?

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes