VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Why am I forced to engage with Kerry? I keep saying I refuse and trying to get away from her, but it just goes ahead and does it anyway. What's the point of giving me the option if you're just going to ignore it and force me to see the scenes anyway?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Why am I forced to engage with Kerry? I keep saying I refuse and trying to get away from her, but it just goes ahead and does it anyway. What's the point of giving me the option if you're just going to ignore it and force me to see the scenes anyway?
i dont think there will be any encounter where you have a choice
if i look at the code ,its all fake choices
its "yes" or "no,but yes" :D

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
can you update the changelog, so we know if it's worth downloading, or are there only very few changes and a person can decide to wait for the next update?

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
can you update the changelog, so we know if it's worth downloading, or are there only very few changes and a person can decide to wait for the next update?
Personally I'd say wait. There's barely anything in there at the moment but I do see potential in it. But yeah actual changelogs would also be nice.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
A lot of potential. Looks like CG is made from VAM from what I can tell. Although I've seen a lot of works made with VAM that are terrible, this one looks quite the opposite and so far looks amazing. Needs a lot more time to cook tho but definitely going to be included in my watchlist.
This is VAM? Some assets are definitely Daz stuff but it can be imported I guess? I didn't know VAM could produce this kind of quality.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
The heavy use of fixed cps is so incredibly annoying.

I can sort of grudgingly accept it if you use it a few times in particularly important scenes where it has some kind of substantial impact. But that's about it.

I know how fast I want my text to show up. It's a thing that happens constantly in this kind of game. I want it to behave the way that suits me best, and I want it to behave predictably.

But this... we've got random greetings using fixed cps here. What in the world... just why?

At least the rpy files were included, so after brushing the rest off sed it'll hopefully be tolerable, I guess.

Edit: *And* the font speed preference is reset on every launch. Oh joy!

Edit2: Not worth fixing, unfortunately. The art lured me in, but... yeah.

The story is all over the place. It's a weird combo of the dullest, most stilted interactions possible stuffed into a surreal dream where you just sort of randomly shift between places as dull, yet improbable, things happen.

The actual dialogue is is even worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
This is VAM? Some assets are definitely Daz stuff but it can be imported I guess? I didn't know VAM could produce this kind of quality.
I'm not 100% certain but there are a lot of tiny vibrations on the animations that look a lot like the ones from VAM that you don't see with the other engines like Daz. And yeah most VAM stuff are not good but I have seen ones that are well done but usually only on MMDs. Glad games devs are catching up and are also now doing good stuff with it.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
That's another game where the writer Spamming "By the way" every time he want to start a new dialogue. :rolleyes:

Seen that before, forgot what game.

Reactions: TheSimp

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Game related but off topic, GruBoop where is ep. 3 of the game on xvideos?

It goes 1,2, then skips to ep. 4.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Maybe ask the uploader on Xvideos instead, since it doesn't seem to be Gruboop.
Well chit, thought it was. Not all that familiar with xvideos and seen his name in the video name and thought he was promoting the game over there. Don’t have an xvideos account so there that idea goes. Thanks all the same.

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes