3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hi there.

Here is a Walkthrough Mod

Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: Ep. 2

Edited on 12.03.2023

If you have better names for the stats write me a PM or discuss it here in the thread.
My first attempt was to just use the names of the variables but everyone complains about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
up pls

Kabaplanca

Feb 13, 2022
NTR,no NTR,,Dev it's totally up to you as it's your game,,can't please everybody,,bunch of dudes in here tht only want the same hunk young stud "Hareming"the hot chicks n Got forbid if there's an ugly bastard,hobo,old geezer,bbc,NTR even if it's optional,.all of a sudden they start with their toxic comments etc etc,,I enjoy my Harem gms but I also don't mind NTR,UB,old geezers,BBC etc etc.,Vast audience out there Dev,,follow your vision n don't let them deter you

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
3rd episode I thought we won't get any penetration animation anymore, but thanks god (developer), he made right decision (y) Still I was expecting nice moans paired with nice animations we have. Hope this won't be fogotten. But for now I would give 4 stars to the game. Looking forward to raise my score ;)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Hi there.

Here is a Walkthrough Mod

Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: Ep. 2

Edited on 12.03.2023

If you have better names for the stats write me a PM or discuss it here in the thread.
My first attempt was to just use the names of the variables but everyone complains about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
waiting for your mod <3

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
GruBoop

Quick question regarding your previous comments.

First off, I know game won't have any NTR tag/genre wise, so not trying to dig up that.

Is this part "There will be NTR on other characters.".

Does that mean there will be Netori (MC stealing from someone), Reverse-NTR (MC being stolen), or random unrelated characters and woman? (assuming it is still relevant).

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Jesus christ, vanilla fans got to be the most insufferable bunch. Dev is planning the lightest form of NTR, where some random side character gets NTR-d and people are on the first page already advising him against it because it ruins "muh vanilla experience" but okay, since the dev him/herself planned to poll about it then at least it was not something that he/she had planned 100% and then got pressured into not doing it. But otherwise seems to be a nice game, hope it does well.

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
I look forward to a Bright Future for this game.
We'll be watching.
tumblr_994ab21eec7cde646d05b6f98c77fa1e_568253cf_540.gif

Last edited:

hiongazn

Oct 14, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
A very nice story, beautiful characters, nothing extreme... congratulations!

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
An advice for you Dev...do what you do best. Heed your own advice and your patrons, you are already doing a fantastic job with the game and I am hoping for the same for the future. Dont pay attention to all the useless banters from those that are playing this game FOR FREE. This has ruined many games due to devs getting frustrated of people berating their works, dont let yours be one of them.

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes