VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
A surprisingly good start as for Ep2, despite the scene with Yuri :confused::rolleyes:... .Still I find this render hot, wish it was MC was doing it... but oh well. Story is nothing really special but that dosent mean its a bad thing. I mean I eat my cup noodles almost every day and the differecne is in the spices :sneaky:(y).

Models are a focking banger. I see the Dev also has the Yellow Fever ;). Lets see how we gonna slowly but surely make ourself warm with Mommy and Sis hehe.
There a bunch of girls around, mostly mature ones and I gonna say I like them and probably there are more to come if I follow up what Helen or Emily said. A scene was kinda odd when Alice was wearing a Rabbit ears but either MC nor Ayame didnt mentioned it. I think she wore it just for fun, like some girl-stuff-do when they just want to have fun ?

What I can say this MC Dick is normal sized, its almost looks "small" to me but I blame the games I normal play with their Horse Dick lol. So if you are a fan of that this seems to be a great one since the MC is more or less a shota but how the animation did the blowjob is fucking mindblow... we are speaking on the level of artist "redmoa". o_O

I see people mentioning netori - aka stealing someones girl/wife but I kinda missed it ? Dont get me wrong, im not into NTR but netori ? Hella bolluja im for it! But except Kerry (which I dont see as netori because she already is ok to meet and fuck mc from ep1) I dont see it nor I get the feeling the game will either focus or have a part with it.

Personally kinda sad that we already chose which we are romancing as of Ep2.
A total banger for me if this really will have a Harem and lets see if such scenes with Yuri was the last one but by the comments by the Dev I wouldnt bet on it. Otherwise good luck gonna wait for more update to judge it.

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
Maybe because the dev can't english? It LITERALLY says 'Lust'
View attachment 2466964
I don't understand why everyone thinks it's lust when it's clearly labeled lust...... :FacePalm:
It's not the dev, it's whoever made the walkthrough mod. Why would you ever think telling a woman "you gained weight" makes her think she wants to have sex with you lol

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
It's not the dev, it's whoever made the walkthrough mod. Why would you ever think telling a woman "you gained weight" makes her think she wants to have sex with you lol
I feel that.....also I would never utter these words to a woman unless I Wanted her pissed off :LOL: But we all know like 25%+ of the games here make even less sense.

Reactions: Thriller

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Made an incest patch for Ep.2
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it. (Preferably with the exact text of the line)
Unzip to the game folder.

note: This patch will be compatible with future versions of the game(unless the dev changes code), but will not affect new content until it is updated
Hii The game is updated.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi there.

Here is a Walkthrough Mod

Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: Ep. 2

Edited on 12.03.2023

If you have better names for the stats write me a PM or discuss it here in the thread.
My first attempt was to just use the names of the variables but everyone complains about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just a heads up. compressed version of v0.3 released. don't know if thats ok for you to update or you will be waiting for original file.
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-and-temptation-ep-2-gruboop.147940/post-10479827

The original file is posted in thread:

courtesy of SonsOLiberty

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordon_79

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Made an incest patch for Ep.2
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it. (Preferably with the exact text of the line)
Unzip to the game folder.

note: This patch will be compatible with future versions of the game(unless the dev changes code), but will not affect new content until it is updated
just a heads up. compressed version of v0.3 released. don't know if thats ok for you to update or you will be waiting for original file.
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-and-temptation-ep-2-gruboop.147940/post-10479827

courtesy of SonsOLiberty

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Reactions: msleomac
3.20 star(s) 52 Votes