• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
its kind of hypocrite that some people tell the other not to asking about certain tag, yet the very first few pages on this discussion lot of people trying so hard to convince the dev that adding ntr is not good because it'll make that game fail and a lot of people will abandon the game because of it, both side are just fucking annoying and should just accept whatever shit the dev put into his/her game
Cope

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I for one don't care about NTR, however if a Japanese themed game doesn't have GANG RAPE POV TENTACLE MONSTER BONDAGE XRAY ANAL, I am not sure I am willing to play.
You forget some things like fat ugly bastards, mind control/break, sexual slavery, monster/insects you know standard japanese crap.
But most importantly, it needs an appropriate Japanese title, something like this:

My loving family got seduced by eldritch tentacle monsters and are made into their cum dumps, all while i sit in the corner and jerk my small dick to it like a good cuck. (open to more creative suggestions)

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I always see the ntr fans talking about how the people that don't like ntr never shut up about it and always are trying to change devs mind about adding it or not.

And here we are in a situation where the dev said that the ntr won't be in the game and now they won't shut up and keep telling the dev to add it. :WaitWhat:
to be fair as someone who hates ntr in pretty much any form from what iv seen said about the game if definatly seems like a good setup for a ntr game devs best bet if he dosnt want to change things up at all may be to just roll with ntr

• Sad
Reactions: Misalton
Mar 20, 2021
Personally, I hope you will stick to your ideas and not be changed by some skeptical voices. Some people's comments only become more meaningful after you have fully demonstrated your ideas

At the same time, I don't care about NTR, I personally prefer to avoid all the NTR disagreements to the end, and then start the game over and play the NTR disagreements, the former gives me a sense of accomplishment, the latter gives me a sense of variety, which gives me double the pleasure, right

I was such a greedy child

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
ok i have questions about the point system

Love - ok its understood. positive message & makes Li happy

Lust - totally confused. seems to be negative messages & rejection. how does that increase lust in LI???

Flame - is that corruption stat? dosn't seem to do anything

Can someone explain this cause its making me loose interest in the game despite its excellent renders

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
ok i have questions about the point system

Love - ok its understood. positive message & makes Li happy

Lust - totally confused. seems to be negative messages & rejection. how does that increase lust in LI???

Flame - is that corruption stat? dosn't seem to do anything

Can someone explain this cause its making me loose interest in the game despite its excellent renders
It's loss, how does everyone here keep thinking its lust.

Mar 28, 2022
The only character who looks great right now is Miyuki. Other characters have weird body proportions, teacher is best example of this.
Player could have more options to choose not only two - one for love and second for lust. Bad choice should not give any point or even take a one love point.
Anyway,game is looking good for now.

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
Unlike others, I could careless about NTR, not a shame that this has no plans for it in my opinion. I don't think one should change the vision of something else they themselves as the creator truly felt they should do so to better the story, characters, and world they're creating. Now...NTR Aside...
Certainly putting this on my watchlist, the renders are absolutely breathtaking. I would say with great writing and direction, this thing could be one of the greats. While this is an odd suggestion, I would truly think about a deeper story and moving in a realm of slow burn build up. After playing what is currently available I couldn't help but feel like things were happening in a rushed pace in order to get to scenes and lewdness. Great games have shown that people quite like story and build up while not ignoring the adult element. Here, I felt like things that clearly should have taken some time to get to or at least had more player input were happening immediately, as if I missed something on how it already got here.

The proportions are fine to me. There are plenty of types of women in the world and these do land in the realm of more realistic than people claim. These are some thicc set ladies, and I like that. This has potential to be more than a simple fap fest, tap into that energy!

Cheers and good luck!

Last edited:

Suss00

Feb 12, 2023
Anyone ported this fr android without including inc patch?? I just want to stick to landlady roommate theme how to do that?

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Unlike others, I could careless about NTR, not a shame that this has no plans for it in my opinion. I don't think one should change the vision of something else they themselves as the creator truly felt they should do so to better the story, characters, and world they're creating. Now...NTR Aside...
Certainly putting this on my watchlist, the renders are absolutely breathtaking. I would say with great writing and direction, this thing could be one of the greats. While this is an odd suggestion, I would truly think about a deeper story and moving in a realm of slow burn build up. After playing what is currently available I couldn't help but feel like things were happening in a rushed pace in order to get to scenes and lewdness. Great games have shown that people quite like story and build up while not ignoring the adult element. Here, I felt like things that clearly should have taken some time to get to or at least had more player input were happening immediately, as if I missed something on how it already got here.

The proportions are fine to me. There are plenty of types of women in the world and these do land in the realm of more realistic than people claim. These are some thicc set ladies, and I like that. This has potential to be more than a simple fap fest, tap into that energy!

Cheers and good luck!
Do you want ntr like the mc does ntr or do it to the mc?

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes