VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Made an incest patch for Ep.2
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it. (Preferably with the exact text of the line)
Unzip to the game folder.
Patch prevents game from starting. If there's some other installation different form unzip and put in /game please tell.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Do you really not see the irony of you posting something like this 5 minutes after posting this?

"WHY THE FUCK name the characters English names WHEN THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY JAPANESE???
Just call them Suki, Ayko, Ayame etc. "
Good job, I think you shut him up. My pet peeve is when one poster tells another poster that they have no right to express their opinion in a discussion group. Most of the time it's because someone expresses a negative opinion about the game. Cooperdk is just more ridiculous than most because he does so right after making a negative comment himself. As for the irony, I'm sure he does not see it even after you pointed it out to him.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Developers should understand that all males must be total gay in their VNs, 100% gay, like iPhone level gay, except the MC. MC must be the only male interested in vageens. Otherwise people's feelings get hurt and heavy complaints will rain from the sky! Someone, somewhere in the virtual city, is having sex with a girl? That's full netorare!!! ARGH!! No thanks! All girls must stay virgin until MC's Sacred Cock comes to redeem their vageens! That's the rule! Please adapt otherwise there will be kaos!
/s
Nobody is judging you for yor cuckold fantasies, it's just that many don't like it.

Last edited:

—BigDiK—

Sep 16, 2022
I already love this game. The girls look so real. I'm glad the second episode is out. This means the author will continue to work on the game, unlike other similar projects that are abandoned.
I hope the author will continue to please us. I predict this game will be a great success. :sneaky:

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Nobody is judging you for yor cukold fantasies, it's just that many don't like it.
LOL I don't look for NTR, I don't enjoy it, I don't give a fuck about it, especially if people here label as NTR any girl (not engaged to MC) having a sexual life without the MC. That is not cuckolding, that is characters having their normal and plain life.

What simply I really like, and I enjoy, is seing people crying about NTR, or better, imaginary NTR. It is really funny to me. Am I pervert or insensitive that I laugh at male people's fragile virtual feelings? Probably.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Please, I don't against futa or LGTBI+ rights but don't make futa characters in this game. You have great skill designing those pretty look milf.

Thanks

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
NTR would be so hot with this game!! Please consider adding it Dev, thank you :)
Don't be influenced by the NTR haters here, seriously the way they cry about it seems like they have some irl experience with it :LOL:
P.S. All the people facepalming just proves my point lmao

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 52 Votes