VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Love And Temptation [Ep.2] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch & Rofelmao0815's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 120mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Great game so far.
Episode 1 was the best, the club scene 20/10
the second one was weaker in terms of all content and it feels like a slow burn for the milf and the other girls... BUT outside of that...great so far

Dec 9, 2020
I like the game so far, the girls are all great, and love all the teasing, it builds up the sexual tension. Have no problem with the strip club scenes, dunno why people get so worked up and over dramatic over stuff, it's a game, if you don't like it then move on, if it doesn't have what you want then move on. /shrug
Looking forward to more.
P.S Pretty funny to get a facepalm from someone named "Why so Serious bruh?" on a post wondering why people are so serious.

Last edited:

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
I always see the ntr fans talking about how the people that don't like ntr never shut up about it and always are trying to change devs mind about adding it or not.

And here we are in a situation where the dev said that the ntr won't be in the game and now they won't shut up and keep telling the dev to add it. :WaitWhat:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I always see the ntr fans talking about how the people that don't like ntr never shut up about it and always are trying to change devs mind about adding it or not.

And here we are in a situation where the dev said that the ntr won't be in the game and now they won't shut up and keep telling the dev to add it. :WaitWhat:
That is really nothing new.

Thought i can understand why they ask for it in this case. As you have a submissive shota MC, which lets everyone walk over him, is on the smaller side, or how did Sara say it ''so small and cute''...pretty much the perfect MC to be cucked.

• Sad
Reactions: Misalton

fozard

May 12, 2017
Adding ntr will immediately cut off a majority of people who might've given this game a chance. Oh and stop asking about ntr, the dev already said it ain't happening. Ntr fans are a minority anyways.
its kind of hypocrite that some people tell the other not to asking about certain tag, yet the very first few pages on this discussion lot of people trying so hard to convince the dev that adding ntr is not good because it'll make that game fail and a lot of people will abandon the game because of it, both side are just fucking annoying and should just accept whatever shit the dev put into his/her game

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes