VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Echiham

Jun 12, 2018
The renders are so good but it feels like it's gonna take a min before we get to do anything with both.

Rey1966

Oct 11, 2022
Any chance pregnancy on future tags? And maybe you can make it optional so if people doesn't like that they can avoid it but if people into pregnancy they can on pregnancy route,and it way better than adding Ntr and ruin game who have romance tags

Reactions: punisher2099

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There are some insane thighs in this game, good job dev. The story needs more attention but it's still early development. Also it seems like some people want the game focused on incest tropes so don't expect Hamlet tier writing :KEK:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Hi there.

Here is a Walkthrough Mod

Mod Version: 0.5
Game Version: Ep. 4

Edited on 16.05.2023

If you have better names for the stats write me a PM or discuss it here in the thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe an explantion of what the different stats do? either in game or in the mod either way there's not much info on that atm...???

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Love and Temptation Episode 4 with the walkthrough mod and incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Rofelmao0815

Apr 22, 2021
Maybe an explantion of what the different stats do? either in game or in the mod either way there's not much info on that atm...???
There isn't anything explained in the code. And with Ep.4 there is the first scene that unlocks with love points.
Everything else is not used at the moment.

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
I'm trying to create a Mac version based in Windows/Linux like I do in another games but is not working. The Renpy 8.0.3 Build the Distribution without erros, but the game don't open:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3341, in interact
self.start()
File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2249, in start
self.post_init()
File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2330, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2369, in set_icon
with renpy.loader.load(icon) as f:
File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 820, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

macOS-10.13.6-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Love and Temptation ep4
Wed May 17 09:14:49 2023

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
There isn't anything explained in the code. And with Ep.4 there is the first scene that unlocks with love points.
Everything else is not used at the moment.
ok so maybe the dev can give an explanation at the beginning idk... just something I was thinking...

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes