VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

fozard

May 12, 2017
Developers working on multiple games concurrently is pretty much a death sentence, especially developers that are relatively new. Pirate King abandoned Dirty Pool, Eromersive abandoned Demon Boy and the other new game they were working on, Oseo Bones abandoned the Bones' Talkes games, etc. Even big devs that have completed multiple games seem to have a dip in quality once they start to work on multiple projects simultaneously, like Inceton.
the only dev that i know that managed to complete their project while working on another is siren's domain

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
Mac Version still outdated. If we try to make a new version based on PC game folder, the game don't work.

verkabe

Jun 20, 2019
can someone tell me what the difference between the red hearts and the black hearts are? (the broken heart is fairly self explanatory, but the other two are a bit confusing)

Reactions: VictorD4rk

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Overall not a bad VN, though the concept isn't really my thing, but to be neutral, I must say the renders are very well done, the characters are pretty decent for milfs, but like i said before i'm not much into the milfy part of the VN, even the boy looks more like some 16 year old high school kid. Anyway for those who love Milfs this is a very well done VN.

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes