VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
more pleaseee. the milf is tasty and hot... wishing for more of her route, maybe 2 routes at most , vainilla and corruption if possible T.T but give us more, and please dont add to many side chars... 4 - 6 is more than enough

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
You need a pledge of 10$ / month to get your hands on it as soon as it's released, so yeah.. it will take some time for that generous hero to share.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
You need a pledge of 10$ / month to get your hands on it as soon as it's released, so yeah.. it will take some time for that generous hero to share.
Am willing to share but not wasting $10 for this cuz i know no sexual or lewd content is in the update that's why cancelled membership a week ago:(

Reactions: morian and dE_VoYd

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Did the Dev say that there wouldn't be any sexual content in this update?
No but i know from the previous update..there's not a single scene in any of them and i know he just too lazy to add animations he will prolly make something like a flash or shit which he did with Myuki in bathroom you will see once fhe update will be here but if my mind change i'll definitely share(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2scoops

jaceke

Sep 12, 2020
Sadly !Berserker! was right, It's such a short update and nothing major ( no animation ) just a flash or two
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it's over . Really disappointing I might add. But to be fair, it's starting to look more like a proper VN.. just .. so little "truly needed" content. Welp.. gonna try it again in a year or two.
share the update plz ,my hero!

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if the dev still read this forum and I don't want to post the request that I have on patreon in case they read them, but it would be nice if we could set the relationship of the characters instead of just names. The i-patch from Ep 5 it's not working with the new Season 2 Ep 1 and if you name Miyuki as mom, even Alice call her mom so that's kinda immersion breaking. Even though I'm a sub have access to the game now I have to wait until the update gets here to someone update the i-patch for me to play.

Murderous

Dec 12, 2021
I don't know if the dev still read this forum and I don't want to post the request that I have on patreon in case they read them, but it would be nice if we could set the relationship of the characters instead of just names. The i-patch from Ep 5 it's not working with the new Season 2 Ep 1 and if you name Miyuki as mom, even Alice call her mom so that's kinda immersion breaking. Even though I'm a sub have access to the game now I have to wait until the update gets here to someone update the i-patch for me to play.
You could share the link to the update. That would definitely speed up the process for someone to update the I-patch.

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes