MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Then I just have to grow up her trust and avoid uploading everything else and then I won't have any femdom (or sex) scenes with her. Right?
That's right, although it is more than likely that I put certain events with other characters at a certain level of affection or lust between them, but these will not affect the end of course. But before a scene there will always be a choice, so even if you gain affection in some event, you don't have to watch femdom or sex scenes with her if you don't want to.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Nice update. As you said, I started over to understand Rina and it got much better. That way, Rina and MC's relationship will be much better. But I hope the dominant one will always be Rina. It's much more interesting and fun this way. (And it's really hard to find a game with both a good relationship and a femdom.)

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
At the moment, grinding towards getting the scenes with Hana is a little annoying. She has to be in the living room alone during the afternoon, which as far as I can tell only happens on Saturday and Tuesday, so two time periods out of the 21 per week. It might be nice if you could ask her about going into the living room to fluff her tail while you're in the kitchen, to speed up the process.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
It might be nice if you could ask her about going into the living room to fluff her tail while you're in the kitchen, to speed up the process.
While you're asking things of her in the kitchen having them all have breakfast together occasionally might be nice too :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexaSky
Jan 21, 2021
The Rina night events' order is messed up

You can get the second night event before the first one
You might want to fix this little bug, add a check to see if the first one happened before the second can play or something

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
I decided to compress it because the size of the game was increasing too much, up to 2GB and there's still a lot of game ahead...
If it's not a big problem I'll leave it that size but if it really looks too bad I'll make different versions.
Probably should keep in mind while some are happy with compression others would pay a premium to have it uncompressed ;) It's also a good idea to keep a master copy around just in case compression breaks anything.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
The code is: "Fluffy tail".
With this everything can be unlocked. This is similar to unlocking the scene gallery. And is for those who don't want to play through the game and only want to see the H-Scenes. I do not recommend doing this.
I agree

for once i actually WANT to play through a VN and not skip through the scenes, unlike several other VN's i've played through.

Working my through Champion of Realms....man that is a massive game already and its not even at 1.0 yet!

I do have to agree with others about the 0.2 update Rina's new scenes give a A LOT more detail on why she acts the way she does and it also gives some greater insight on both of them. Rin'a wishes to protect her mom, and Hana wishes to protect her daughter.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nice update. As you said, I started over to understand Rina and it got much better. That way, Rina and MC's relationship will be much better. But I hope the dominant one will always be Rina. It's much more interesting and fun this way. (And it's really hard to find a game with both a good relationship and a femdom.)
In my case I don't like domination (neither femdom nor maledom), so changing who is dominant isn't really important to me: I'm not going to be interested in either way. But this is just my personal taste.

EDIT: Leaving the name of the MC blank, then he is called MC. So from now on MC will be the MC of my game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlntn71

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's right, although it is more than likely that I put certain events with other characters at a certain level of affection or lust between them, but these will not affect the end of course. But before a scene there will always be a choice, so even if you gain affection in some event, you don't have to watch femdom or sex scenes with her if you don't want to.
It's unlikely (at least actively) that I would do anything to enhance lust or affection with Rina. If it gets better by starting events with other LIs, then maybe I'll earn some points. In any other case, I don't see a way for those stats to increase.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
In my case I don't like domination (neither femdom nor maledom), so changing who is dominant isn't really important to me: I'm not going to be interested in either way. But this is just my personal taste.

EDIT: Leaving the name of the MC blank, then he is called MC. So from now on MC will be the MC of my game.
Vanilla, Femdom, Maledom all have a different beauty for me but 90% of the games on this site are vanilla and I'm a little tired of playing the same type of games all the time. This is my first time seeing furry-femdom xd thats why Im interested :p. Other than this character, Hana is soo cute. I hope she gets content soon too.

Reactions: 912BHi and BlasKyau
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes