Reotaado

Dec 29, 2019
How to fluff Hana's tail? Can't raise her stats anymore by hanging out or head patting.
Notes say to fluff her tail harder, but don't know how to do it as it's never an option with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vilewe7570

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Couple of possible bugs with Rina. I'm guessing you added a new scene where you refuse her "services" the first time she's comes on to you but that scene can trigger before the initial scene does. I had her approach me and offer to use her hands despite that never coming up in conversation before that point and then a few days later at night she approached me with the original scene (teasing/tempting attitude).

Additionally, if you grind out her lust enough before triggering the "smelly tail" event you can ask her for a footjob out of no where when I'm guessing that is only supposed to be available after she does it the first time as punishment.

Reactions: hofom77573

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I decided to compress it because the size of the game was increasing too much, up to 2GB and there's still a lot of game ahead...
If it's not a big problem I'll leave it that size but if it really looks too bad I'll make different versions.
I wanted to see if I could see this loss of quality:
After UnRen-0.91.bat, the image bg_rina_first_after_09.png :

bg_rina_first_after_09 - v1.2.png In Love_at_First_Tail-0.1.2-pc, this image is 2.76 MB.

bg_rina_first_after_09 - v0 2 .png In Love_at_First_Tail-0.2-pc this image was compressed to 113 KB.

I can't see any difference ! So there are no problems with compression.

Now I would be interested if I see the loss of reality when I enlarge the image.

LaFT v0.1.2-v0.2 a.png Magnification +113 % : Left: v0.1.2 ; 2.76MB --- Right v0.2 ; 113 KB
I still don't see any difference in quality.

LaFT v0.1.2-v0.2  b.png . LaFT v0.1.2-v0.2 c.png Magnification +525 % : Left: v0.1.2 ; 2.76MB --- Right v0.2 ; 113 KB
Now I see the difference. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrDracosaurus

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
MrDracosaurus
Android Studio is a free download and with it, you can convert png files to webp. You just copy the files over to 'drawable' folder, select all, then convert. I would recommend that over what you are doing now.

Reactions: MrDracosaurus

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Seconding this. That scene didn't feel right to me either.
I can sympathize with both - with the mother, who comes from deep suffering, and with the daughter, who knows this suffering only too well and wants to protect the mother. Because I know people who experienced such and react like that.

The depicted reaction of the raped is very well and real described here, that it feels for me more like a real experience report than a fantasy story.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I know, it's not the first time they've told me. There is certainly a reason why Rina behaves like this but it's true that the scene can be a bit strange. I'm changing it so that it makes more sense, to be able to kick her out of the room earlier in that scene and put another way to enter Rina's route, even so I don't plan to change her personality but as you say I want to make her more tease than insulting.
I have tryed the game a bit. At first Rina was the LI that interested me the most, but if her route has femdom then she doesn't interest me at all. Are she going to have a route where femdom completely disappears?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
I have tryed the game a bit. At first Rina was the LI that interested me the most, but if her route has femdom then she doesn't interest me at all. Are she going to have a route where femdom completely disappears?
Doubtful
Nothing especially hard, at least for now. I mainly plan for one of the characters to be more in charge and dominant with the protagonist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BlasKyau

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I plan for Rina to remain a dominant tease throughout the game. But there will be a couple of scenes with her not being dominant. Although I'm not going to lie, it's not gonna to happen any time soon.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I plan for Rina to remain a dominant tease throughout the game. But there will be a couple of scenes with her not being dominant. Although I'm not going to lie, it's not gonna to happen any time soon.
Will it be possible to finish the game without following her route?

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Couple of possible bugs with Rina. I'm guessing you added a new scene where you refuse her "services" the first time she's comes on to you but that scene can trigger before the initial scene does. I had her approach me and offer to use her hands despite that never coming up in conversation before that point and then a few days later at night she approached me with the original scene (teasing/tempting attitude).

Additionally, if you grind out her lust enough before triggering the "smelly tail" event you can ask her for a footjob out of no where when I'm guessing that is only supposed to be available after she does it the first time as punishment.
I have updated the links, it should work correctly now, but if not, it will be fixed for the next version. Thank you for telling me.

Reactions: vilewe7570

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
MrDracosaurus
Android Studio is a free download and with it, you can convert png files to webp. You just copy the files over to 'drawable' folder, select all, then convert. I would recommend that over what you are doing now.
I'll take a look at it too, thanks a lot for all the help I'm getting. I will try to make a better compression for the next version ^^

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I want to make it only necessary to upload trust with the characters to be able to finish the game and affection to be able to access their endings. Although I want to put more events in between so that the stats go up faster and you don't have to grind all the time.
Then I just have to grow up her trust and avoid uploading everything else and then I won't have any femdom (or sex) scenes with her. Right?

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes