MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
In the "Journal" (in 0.3) with Hana it says "I should spend more time with her" after the boobjob already happened. Is that the end of the update for her or am I missing something ?

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
i seem to be stuck on an objective with lily that says i should talk to her in her house. i can't get past this

Last edited:

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
i seem to be stuck on an objective with lily that says i should talk to her in her house. i can't get past this
After caressing Lily the ears, nothing new happens again with Lily.

In the "Journal" (in 0.3) with Hana it says "I should spend more time with her" after the boobjob already happened. Is that the end of the update for her or am I missing something ?
If you talked to Hana in the park ...
screenshot0009.png
... and she thanked you for it in your room with her breasts,
nothing new happens again with Hana.

maxicq

Sep 16, 2021
friends, what scenes does rita have? I bypassed the game already 5 times but only one is open (what are the others? how to open them?
I like the character so much, but it infuriates me so much that I can’t see everything that the author came up with

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for the update.

I think the hints for Hana and Lily are bugged though. Also, it is possible to get Hana's titjob action before actually seeing the event that is suppose to set it off.

Reactions: MrDracosaurus

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So, the journal for Rina says "I should fluff Hana's tail more" (all the other things in her journal entry are completed) but in Hana's journal entry the only thing missing is the trust event that just says "Wait for a bit".

So what gives? How do i advance Rina's events?
Keep fluffing her tail to advance Rina's event. If I remember right (assuming it is the lust event), you should get a tailjob scene, and I believe you have to repeat that scene for the Rina event. Hopefully that helps.

Sometimes you just have to get the right timing for events (morning, day, night).

Reactions: mannice431

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
friends, what scenes does rita have? I bypassed the game already 5 times but only one is open (what are the others? how to open them?
I like the character so much, but it infuriates me so much that I can’t see everything that the author came up with
Try to reach 20 20 20 in the diary of Rina and Hana.
And you will find all their scenes.

cheat code please
Fluffy tail

Reactions: 3095516401
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes