Jan 21, 2021
Last edited:

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Sure!

Upload are not finished yet, i will post update when finish
What do you mean by "finish" here?
We are here at Love at First Tail [v0.4.5.1]

2 years and 3 months have passed from v0.1.0.0 to v0.4.5.1.
From v0.4.5.1 to 1.0.0.0 it will take about 2 to 3 years. or more ..
So is your "finish" in about 2 to 3 years?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DocRipper
Jan 21, 2021
What do you mean by "finish" here?
We are here at Love at First Tail [v0.4.5.1]

2 years and 3 months have passed from v0.1.0.0 to v0.4.5.1.
From v0.4.5.1 to 1.0.0.0 it will take about 2 to 3 years. or more ..
So is your "finish" in about 2 to 3 years?

Just upload was realy long

• Thinking Face
Reactions: toccata

PorkyPy

Oct 8, 2019
He have make another game? I will check that!

Also i wanted to make me own game too, but i am not a 2D or 3D artist so its almost impossible, i am too poor to pay for asset.
You don't need to be an artist, you just need to learn character posing software like Daz3D or Koikatsu which is what Draco uses for this game.

Jan 21, 2021
You don't need to be an artist, you just need to learn character posing software like Daz3D or Koikatsu which is what Draco uses for this game.
Realy? So with good mods i can make lovely character too in Koikatsu ? I love the type of design for character.

A dream if i can play with Hana and Rina in Koikatsu too :3

PorkyPy

Oct 8, 2019
Realy? So with good mods i can make lovely character too in Koikatsu ? I love the type of design for character.

A dream if i can play with Hana and Rina in Koikatsu too :3
Absolutely! I'd recommend getting the Better Repack version of Koikatsu which includes the mods and chara studio:

And you can get LAFT character cards here:

Keep in mind, learning Koikatsu chara studio and character maker is a bit of a learning curve but it's something that comes in hand if you want to make a similar style game.

Jan 21, 2021
Absolutely! I'd recommend getting the Better Repack version of Koikatsu which includes the mods and chara studio:

And you can get LAFT character cards here:

Keep in mind, learning Koikatsu chara studio and character maker is a bit of a learning curve but it's something that comes in hand if you want to make a similar style game.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes