BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's been a while since I last played and I see that she's had a rework (apart from the fact that I lost my saves). I assume Rina still has femdom path, right? I didn't level up her affection or lust last time, and I guess I'll do the same now.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
It's been a while since I last played and I see that she's had a rework (apart from the fact that I lost my saves). I assume Rina still has femdom path, right? I didn't level up her affection or lust last time, and I guess I'll do the same now.
Old saves are useless. A lot of things have been more or less reworked, more things explained.
Yeah. Rina is still Rina. But when someone says "femdom", I always think of dominatrix, latex and whip and some "torture". Rina is dominant character, a bit bossy, like tough girl image, but still weak soft candy inside...

Maybe put all on archive(dot)org ?

When i get all version i can compress the one needed and upload it,

Do you think its a good idea?
So. My work is done, I think.. Full/Compressed builds up to 0.4.
Maybe you want Android builds too?:HideThePain:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Old saves are useless. A lot of things have been more or less reworked, more things explained.
Yeah. Rina is still Rina. But when someone says "femdom", I always think of dominatrix, latex and whip and some "torture". Rina is dominant character, a bit bossy, like tough girl image, but still weak soft candy inside...
Well, if she remains the same as before, then I will continue to avoid her affection and lust. I didn't like her the first time, so I don't see why I should like her now.

Jan 21, 2021

Do you have it? :3

Jan 21, 2021

I start as soon me electricity come back

Reactions: DocRipper
Jan 21, 2021
Old, used, second-hand versions, UnRen.bat treated.

Without functional guarantee, use at your own risk.

. . . . . .805.9 MB
. . . . . .1.776 GB
. . . . . .2.417 GB

more will follow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I miss 0.2 and 0.2.1 and 0.4.5 and we have all PC !!

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Old, used, second-hand versions, UnRen.bat treated.

Without functional guarantee, use at your own risk.

. . . . . .805.9 MB
. . . . . .1.776 GB
. . . . . .2.417 GB
. . . . . .248.2 MB
. . . . . .4.557 GB
. . . . . .5.456 GB

If you want more or something else, ask.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your 0.2.2 is 5,5 GB, but mine is 2,8 GB ?

Do you have 2 in 1 Platinum Edition or what? Or it's a repack after some "rape".

Note: My builds are virgins. :D

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes