Jul 9, 2021
I take it from this page of comments that one of my favs did not get a substantial update this month lol, that aside, bless up dev.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Is there a reason why you simp so hard for this dev?

He breaks saves all the time... regardless of what kind of update it is.
It's also not just broken saves... it's also characters not being where they're suppose to be, scenes not triggering, events not happening and so on.
This game has always been a shitty programmed sandbox and 99% of the problems would vanish if it weren't one.

The best course of action would be to remove the sandbox entirely and make this into a normal VN. Then the dev could focus on the story and we would get actual progress.
That's a bit of an exaggeration.
Until version 0.4 (original game) the game was fully playable and the saves worked, of course functions like the diary were damaged, sometimes there were some non-fatal problems. But the game was fully playable.
Then came the decision to fix the car while driving..
I'm not saying I'm happy with this style of development and progression. Draco should have thought more about it. It would make sense to suspend Patreon, fix the core elements/functions and then try something.
Or at least reset the version numbering to 0.1 Remake Pre-alpha version.:D

I just know that YOU are worse.
Uthuriel is well-known hater.. especially hates "cringelords" (™). :KEK:

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Did any of you already finish farm content? I`m stuck on this. There is a scene on every evening but nothing happens after. i`m missing something or this is just a bug?
try once on the weekend and once during a weekday, I noticed it doesn't tell you it has to be the weekend for some scenes like visiting fauna in her room in the afternoon, but she was there on the weekend

kingmich

May 21, 2017
so all the current updates the pass 2 times i think have just been about farm girls right? nothing with tiger chick or the foxes or hell even tsundere/bitchy bunny girl?

beris96

Jan 12, 2022
try once on the weekend and once during a weekday, I noticed it doesn't tell you it has to be the weekend for some scenes like visiting fauna in her room in the afternoon, but she was there on the weekend
On every weekday evening game repeating the same scene with Dolla and her art past... 2 questions, Fauna appear, scene ended.
On saturday there is no one on farm, on sunday nothing happen.

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
I'm the only one that have problems in the farm? when I load my game the most recent save the game give me this
View attachment 3713813
to be clear I never altered values, aka never cheated the stats.

if one want to try to use my save then I attached here... if I don't understand how fix this I'll have to restart from the beginning
I hit that problem as soon as I started playing. I used UnRen to get the .rpy files and from that looked up dolla_trust_10_wait usage. It is only in two places, so what I did was go ahead and add a default dolla_trust_10_wait = totaldays to the east_farm RenPy. While I've not completed the playthrough of the new stuff, so far that patch is allowing me to continue OK on my previous save file.

Attaching a .zip file which you can unzip into the main folder and will add a patched east farm rpy file. Let me know if it works for others.

Last edited:

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
quick question, is Dolla an only lust character or did i mess up somewhere and blocked her affection level?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is there a reason why you simp so hard for this dev?

He breaks saves all the time... regardless of what kind of update it is.
It's also not just broken saves... it's also characters not being where they're suppose to be, scenes not triggering, events not happening and so on.
This game has always been a shitty programmed sandbox and 99% of the problems would vanish if it weren't one.
Switching to a VN won't solve programming issues.
A kinetic novel makes it easier to to "program" simply because there is nothing to program.
But I have seen plenty of VNs break saves, trigger wrong events, trigger the same event multiple times, play events out of order, forget your choices, do basic math errors like "if affection = 3" instead of "if affection >= 3", and so on and so forth.
Sometimes VN are easier to programmer, sometimes sandbox are easier to program. but both can be ruined by bad programming.

Last edited:
Reactions: stoneddragon
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes