Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Here we have the problem of virginity not as a characteristic, but as symbolism and the association with the commitment of the monogamous couple. It is true that in this game you can have the possibility of having multiple hookups, but it is still a visual novel of getting to know the protagonists and choosing the one you like the most. In the end it's just that,
a game, but the value of your partner being a virgin is very high and should not be underestimated.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Uh, sorry if it's kind of out of nowhere and sudden, but not really sure if MrDracosaurus has a discord, but if anyone happens to know anything, has there been any progress or update somewhere? The last demo, and post of his patreon, has been from march 8th, and we are in may, almost in june. I really hope this game doesn't get abandoned.

Reactions: TheHighlander

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Uh, sorry if it's kind of out of nowhere and sudden, but not really sure if MrDracosaurus has a discord, but if anyone happens to know anything, has there been any progress or update somewhere? The last demo, and post of his patreon, has been from march 8th, and we are in may, almost in june. I really hope this game doesn't get abandoned.
Developer: MrDracosaurus - - -

Err ...

Yes?

• Haha
Reactions: Hussar44

DanchikBruh

Jun 15, 2022
I only have Rina and Lily in my gallery unlocked as characters, despite finishing the story and getting all scenes except for the night rina handjob.
I suppose it must be either Fauna/Dolla and Hana?
It doesn't show up for me for some reason. View attachment 3680268

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

CHANGELOG:
  • Added 10 trust scenes with Dolla
  • Added 3 lust scenes with Dolla
  • Added 3 affection scenes with Dolla
  • Added one new animation with Dolla
  • Added Dolla's room
  • Added Fauna's room
  • Now the looks in the rooms say different things depending on if there is someone there
  • Now there is a clock to pass time without having to go to the room
  • Slightly changed some of Fauna's dialogue to make more sense
  • Remove the gui within the scenes
  • The second affection scene of Fauna now takes place in her room
  • Added different clothes for the Lust scenes with Fauna
  • Added different clothes for the Lust scenes with Dolla
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BUGFIXES
  • Fixed the Dolla talks
  • Fixed the images of the living room when no one was there
  • Fixed the error when you went with Hana to the mall, and some dialogues did not appear if you bought the dress.
  • Fixed images of Hana in the kitchen when you stroked her tail.
  • Typos correction
  • Fixed a problem with Lily's house in the mornings
  • Fixed an issue when you stroked Hana's tail in the kitchen and she sent you to her room
    DOWNLOAD:
    • PC/LINUX: -
    • MAC: -
  • Compressed:
    • PC/LINUX: -
    • MAC: -
  • Android:
    • -
  • SAVE:

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I'm the only one that have problems in the farm? when I load my game the most recent save the game give me this
Immagine 2024-06-07 164435.png
to be clear I never altered values, aka never cheated the stats.

if one want to try to use my save then I attached here... if I don't understand how fix this I'll have to restart from the beginning

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I'm the only one that have problems in the farm? when I load my game the most recent save the game give me this
View attachment 3713813

if one want to try to use my save then I attached here... if I don't understand how fix this I'll have to restart from the beginning
Even if changing her Trust value to 10 it still causes this Error as soon as you visit the Farm, i'd say Dev fucked something up as i get the exact same Error and because of this i can't visit Dolla's room.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Even if changing her Trust value to 10 it still causes this Error as soon as you visit the Farm, i'd say Dev fucked something up.
now that I think about in the previous build dolla contents were bugged infact I was able to have all her actions unlocked after a single event, I remember that it happened to others too infact just look at the previous page of this thread for see the comments

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
View attachment 3713813

I fixed the crash. Not sure if this was the correct variable he wanted to check but I switched 'dolla_trust_10_wait' to 'dolla_trust_1_wait' and now it doesn't complain.

I've included the updated script file. To use it, locate the directory where the game exe is, go to the /game/ folder, then create /scripts/, inside of that create /locations/, inside of that create /farm/ then add the attached rpy file inside there to overwrite the one from inside the renpy archive. So the path in your example would be "C:\Users\Pc\Downloads\Love_at_First_Tail-0.4.5.1-pc\game\scripts\locations\farm\east_farm.rpy"

Once added load/reload the game.

Also, in the future when the next version drops you'll want to delete the file as to not conflict with the new one.

Reactions: DocRipper

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveAtFirstTail-0.4.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Here we have the problem of virginity not as a characteristic, but as symbolism and the association with the commitment of the monogamous couple. It is true that in this game you can have the possibility of having multiple hookups, but it is still a visual novel of getting to know the protagonists and choosing the one you like the most. In the end it's just that,
a game, but the value of your partner being a virgin is very high and should not be underestimated.
posts made by the jobless

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 3713813

Nope, I'm having it too with her trust at 20. I don't know why the dev thought he needed to remake almost every character's interactions. Ever since he started doing that, the game has been buggy as hell.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes