Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
How do you touch Hana's tail?
If you raise Hana's trust/love and Rina's trust, you can talk with both in the living room. Rina loves to cuddle with Hana`s tail, and she said if you wanna try it too later. The next time you see Hana in the living room, you can ask touch her tail.

Wya11

Aug 1, 2022
That's right, although it is more than likely that I put certain events with other characters at a certain level of affection or lust between them, but these will not affect the end of course. But before a scene there will always be a choice, so even if you gain affection in some event, you don't have to watch femdom or sex scenes with her if you don't want to.
will there be multiple endings or is there only one. also will there be any threesome scenes

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Actually, pretty nice one.
But h-scenes could be better. As for now it is more about just animation. Kinda hollow. But putting this aside, the pre-h-scenes dialogs and all except the actual h-act, is pretty nice.
gj so far, will pray to Salanesh for ur success. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Pretty good update with Lily.

Who do you think will be the first character with a sex (vaginal or anal) scene? I am guessing Lily or Hana.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
hey the upload haven link leads to a14k .exe file I find thay very suspicious I just outright deleted it...thats how you get
malware

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
hey the upload haven link leads to a14k .exe file I find thay very suspicious I just outright deleted it...thats how you get
malware
Alot of DL sites do that as popup ads, how alot of these DL sites make extra $$. I just use adblock and adblock plus for most of em and it keeps most at bay, but some still get through, you just junk the iso files etc. and go back to the main site and try till the ads/popups stop. its a pain but... what do we want for free?

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Alot of DL sites do that as popup ads, how alot of these DL sites make extra $$. I just use adblock and adblock plus for most of em and it keeps most at bay, but some still get through, you just junk the iso files etc. and go back to the main site and try till the ads/popups stop. its a pain but... what do we want for free?

I also do the adblock plus thing,like I said I deleted it upfront, as I don't mind if thety want to advertise but the file that d/l'ed is NOT a archive, its an application ... not what was asked for.

Master6999

Feb 1, 2021
Please add these 3 things if you aren't going to add the farm girls to the computer in our rooms for us to max out with the cheat menu.

1. Add a time skip to the top right corner so we dont have to navigate back and fourth to our house through the map every time we want to skip time. Then if you skip past night it should teleport us back to our house at the end of the day. That would be a lot simpler than the going back and fourth just to progress time that we have now. I'd advise adding another text box option once you're in your room to skip the entire day instead of having to progress through each skip text box 3 times in order to get to the sleep option. QoL and all that you know.

2. Let the farm girls hang around the farm for more than just the morning and sometimes afternoon. There should be 3 chances per day to interact with them instead of one or two per day considering there are two girls in this location.

3. Increase the trust points you get from them. With 100 points needed just to max this single stat and no change to the hang out options I imagine it'll get tedious to max out. (I know it's capped at 20 for this update but in the future this will seem too daunting for new players.)

Last edited:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Is this bugged? I can't go on date with Lily, I can't see new location. It said go on date in her book, then it disappeared. Now it says "that's all for this version" but I have no other location open, or the other girl found.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
In the new version v0.3.2 I can no longer visit Rina in the shower.
Is that so or did I do something wrong?

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is this bugged? I can't go on date with Lily, I can't see new location. It said go on date in her book, then it disappeared. Now it says "that's all for this version" but I have no other location open, or the other girl found.
Once you agree to go to the date with Lily you have to go to her house on Saturday morning, I thought I had put it but it seems I missed it... I'll fix it.

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Please add these 3 things if you aren't going to add the farm girls to the computer in our rooms for us to max out with the cheat menu.

1. Add a time skip to the top right corner so we dont have to navigate back and fourth to our house through the map every time we want to skip time. Then if you skip past night it should teleport us back to our house at the end of the day. That would be a lot simpler than the going back and fourth just to progress time that we have now. I'd advise adding another text box option once you're in your room to skip the entire day instead of having to progress through each skip text box 3 times in order to get to the sleep option. QoL and all that you know.

2. Let the farm girls hang around the farm for more than just the morning and sometimes afternoon. There should be 3 chances per day to interact with them instead of one or two per day considering there are two girls in this location.

3. Increase the trust points you get from them. With 100 points needed just to max this single stat and no change to the hang out options I imagine it'll get tedious to max out. (I know it's capped at 20 for this update but in the future this will seem too daunting for new players.)
Thanks for the feedback ^^

I plan to add all the girls on the computer to the cheat menu, but since there is hardly any content with some of them yet I have not seen it necessary, although that probably will change soon.

Regarding what you told me:

1. Yes, I've been thinking about it and I think it's a good idea to add more facilities when it comes to time jump. At first it was not a problem because almost everything was developed in the house but now that it is expanding I think it would be a good idea to make those two buttons.

2. I plan to add at least two other locations on the farm so you can talk to them one more time per day. But surely I will make some changes in the way of moving around the farm.

3. One thing I'm trying to do is make the game not too grindy so it doesn't get boring. That's why I want to add more events in between so that you can gain more trust and advance the story more easily. But if I see it necessary, I will increase the trust earned.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes