toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Once you agree to go to the date with Lily you have to go to her house on Saturday morning, I thought I had put it but it seems I missed it... I'll fix it.
Sorry ....
With me Lilly sleeps on Saturday morning.
I played with Lilly until 30 30 30.
Where and when can I "agree" ?
I do not know where this question comes from.
I not see ...

Even with Rina I did everything there until 25 25 20.
And still Rina does not want to open the shower door.

ExcalPrime

Feb 17, 2021
Sorry ....
With me Lilly sleeps on Saturday morning.
I played with Lilly until 30 30 30.
Where and when can I "agree" ?
I do not know where this question comes from.
I not see ...

Even with Rina I did everything there until 25 25 20.
And still Rina does not want to open the shower door.
Before getting a date with Lily unlock some scenes with her. until she comes in your house and have a chat. then agree to have a date, thus the new content unfolds.

on Rina after the shower scene... she always leaves the door open for you.
Rina closing the door seems odd...

Reactions: toccata

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
this should say screenshot0003 - Copy.png siblings or Brother and Sister and I wanted to see Lilly's screenshot0001.png big bunny boobys why MrDracosaurus sexual torture us poor furries for so long :LOL: and I know when you are ready to show the grand reveal it is going be sexy is hell

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Before getting a date with Lily unlock some scenes with her. until she comes in your house and have a chat. then agree to have a date, thus the new content unfolds.
Sorry - that's not the case with me.
The only thing Lily, then Billy asks here and after is :
screenshot0084.png screenshot0085.png screenshot0088.png screenshot0086.png screenshot0087.png
Nowhere is a question about a date.

And with me, with Rina, the door to the shower is always locked. Always to 25 25 20

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 1970813 View attachment 1970814 View attachment 1970821 View attachment 1970815 View attachment 1970816

And with me, with Rina, the door to the shower is always locked. Always to 25 25 20
have you tried taking a shower in morning that should trigger Rina shower event and I'm going to replay it again to see about Lilly and I think the book is bugged

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
oh shit I miss something thank you
oh shit I miss something thank you and book is bugged again right after meeting Tara View attachment 1970647 didn't say all the can do with Lilly
I know that after double.... going, you will need to wipe, but I suggest not using the book for such. It won't be a pliable and may lead to papercuts in a region you probably really don't want them.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
So, finally been playing this game after waiting for so long to get to the point where it got enough content to be played.

I'm the type who won't re-play a game each time a small new update gets added, so the next time I'm going to play this game probably is on 1.0.

Thus, I'm going to note things that could be improved. Not going to add 'lack of dialogue' because this is obviously still WIP, but after exhausting all the 'talk' options during the morning breakfast you should be able to ask 'so how's it going?' and not continue to ask the same 3 questions, that way you can feel the small changes of Hana's and Rina's affection/trust/lust.

1: Lack of backstory and worldbuilding. You're presented with nothing to explain how these anthropomorphic animals came from, why they're despised by humans, and why this town is relatively accepting to them. Also bears mention that there's no explanation why they can interbreed with humans, being two distinct species and all.

2: Adding to point #1, we need something to call and categorize these wereanimals. Calling them 'anthros' just...feels weird and doesn't exactly rolls off the tongue.

3: On top of point #2, you need to explore the concept of anthros more. Is it just basically 'human with animal bits' or 'animals that has human traits'? Animals has many points that humans lack in general, they have more body language to express themself because they lack facial muscles to make an expression. For example, foxes, just like dogs, will turn their ears away and lower their tails if they're frightened, which can be translated to Hana doing the same when she's cowering. Rabbits will stomp the ground if they're angry or annoyed, a gesture that Lily can do to show she's annoyed at MC. Most creators doing anthro/furry character totally misses the opportunity to explore the 'animalistic' side of their characters and just focus on the 'human' side, completely neglecting the potential of anthro-type characters. Like, foxes has poor smelling ability but EXCELLENT hearing compared to dogs; who can say that Hana know Rina has been servicing you around the house? Or, rabbits has good nose on par with their hearing. Lily probably already know you're living with Hana/Rina before the confrontation, but choose not to bring it up until she can't bear with it anymore. These little points in characterization adds more depth and may make the game more immersive.

Oh, and to add as (former) rabbit owner: Rabbits doesn't have touch-sensitive ears. They do have sensitive BASE of the ears, especially on the back of the ears in general. Most of fox's tails are also just fur, so they can't really feel anything when pat there. Yes, they're a common troupe in anime/manga in general, but that's because old generations of furries never actually did any research and just assumed their fetish was right.

4: Town lacks 'population' in general. I know it's an extra chore to make random NPC characters to fill the background scene, but even as a small town the surroundings looks empty. Not a single other humanoid shadow can be found at any location, be it the Bar or the Mall when you visit them; like, we know most the population that recognize MC has gotten old and probably dead, but it doesn't make sense that NOBODY except people you know like Billy calls you out.

5: Characters' age doesn't make sense. Yes, I know this is to stop Patreon making hissy fit about MANY things altogether, but can't you make a small patch in Discord to make it more believeable? Like, Hana is 35 and Rina is 20. ANYBODY that sees Rina will do a double-take on that. Or the age of all cast is standarized at 30 despite Lily (insisting) that she's older than MC?

If we wanted to make Rina completely legal at 18, then the ages of the cast can be adjusted at such: Hana at 34 (she got pregnant at 16, which is more believeable), MC at 27, Billy at 27, Lily at 28, Fauna/Dolla at 25/26, and Tara at 28. Yeah, one of the advantages anthro characters have is they don't see any wrinkles at all, so you can't really tell their age just by looking at their faces but unless you want Rina to be considered loli you'd need to make some sacrifices in aging Hana up, except if you want, as point #3 stands, explore the concept of anthro and state that they have differing biology than human so they can reproduce at younger age and such.

6: Lily's interaction feels too...forced? I mean, even if you know each other from kids nobody would allow someguy using your butt to slide their dick in and out. This is a h-game after all, but her attitude is just too casual with sex. Billy did tell us that she got another 'human friend', so will this be a plot point? Or she's just being too cheap in name of love?

7: Town layout doesn't make any sense either. You'd expect the Bar being the river/sea because sailors will frequently visit it; Bakery stands in the 'rich' side of the town (the side of the town with bigger buildings) without access to main roads also is a poor planning; bakeries normally are set in places that gets a lot of traffic, like on the side of large roads because they're selling perishables. Lily's house are also set in the strange 'walled square' compounds normally reserved for stores.

This is the more believeable layout:

- Move Bar up and replace Lily's House location.
- Bakery can replace Bar's location.
- Store can be moved to below House location.
- Lastly, put Mall on the spot where the Store was.
- Forgot to put Lily's house, it should be slightly northeast from the Bar's previous location (or the bakery's new location), that way it will still fit the story of the Bakery being close to her house.

That's probably all input I can give for the current version. I'll be waiting for the 1.0!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

ExcalPrime

Feb 17, 2021
View attachment 1970813 View attachment 1970814 View attachment 1970821 View attachment 1970815 View attachment 1970816

I did a redo and manage to get up to the new content, Have you burn-out Lily's choice dialog until she visits you the 2nd time?
What does your Book says on lily?
Screenshot_64.png
Triggering Lily's Date Route:
Screenshot_65.png Screenshot_66.png Screenshot_67.png

On Rina's case she really let the door open for you. after the bathroom scene
Hope this helps you....

PussySlayer9000

Aug 8, 2022
How do i unlock more scenes? Cause i have 3 scenes with hana, 4 scenes eith rina,1 scene with The farm girl and Lily, and 2 question marks in the gallery.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes