VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Bite [v0.2] [Springwind]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
He lived by his own rules and principles. But the unpredictable fate took its toll. Remain true to yourself or omit all the rules and agree with your fate? Is this a difficult beginning of new life? Or maybe... its her end...​

Updated: 13-June-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:no
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Win/Linux:
- -
MAC: - -

Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_1.png Bp2pNs5.jpg

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Hm, interesting story concept, but not enough content in this 0.1 to even consider it a demo.
More like one of those 6 seconds teaser trailers... click through the three preview pics in the op, and that's it.

Reactions: botc76 and MrCrow

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Though there's nothing here yet, I do like the artwork. I do not seem to run into many games with normal looking Asian women. I was a little disappointed when it looked like she would be immediately written out of the story, but since it ended right there, I assume that is not the intention. I hope not.

If she does end up being sired, I also hope it will not change the visuals of her character (fangs and such). It would be a shame to waste such a nice looking and realistic render.

Reactions: SWLB and CSNRC

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
I did not have time to start the game, as it immediately ended. But I would like to play it after several updates
(If she will be alive of course)

Reactions: SWLB

SWLB

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Very short i'm agree. (^^#)

It turned out quite briefly. Planned that the first version will be longer and with the second location.
But the creation of a visual novel was not as simple as it seemed at first.
And so to move from the dead point, I decided that I need to show that there is already at this stage of development and get at least some feedback and be sure that it will like not only to me:ForeverAlone:

Reviews are mostly positive, which can not but rejoice. (ง ื▿ ื)ว

The second version I will try to make it more saturated. And while I can say that there will be some "hot" scenes __φ(..)

I approve criticism. Thanks all!

P.S. While trying to answer in the REQ thread, the topic has already moved, thank you!

SWLB

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Its wrong links!!! 。゜゜(´O`) ゜゜。Its was test upload when creating a page on Patreon! Need links from post v0.1 " "!

Reactions: wep

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I dont get it. Help please (・_・")
There's really nothing wrong with the line, but I guess it's a slightly awkward usage of "most of" as it implies that some parts of her heart ARE getting enough blood. Personally I like the line as is. It would probably be more correct to just say "Her heart is not getting enough blood..", but I think your line sounds more poetic and fitting of the scene. I'd leave it as is.

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
i have a question.
i dont start this game yet
cause i hate horror game...
the title bite means zombie or vampire???

Geist

Sep 25, 2017
The links are currently available for free on his Patreon, if you are having an issue over the ones provided here.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote