VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Bite [v0.2] [Springwind]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Read your review!:hushedface: Thank you!
But one thing...you try "demo", I deleted it and corrected the links to v0.1.:pokerFace:
I call it a demo in my review because there is so little content, it feels like a demo more then a fleshed out story introduction...

Reactions: SWLB

SWLB

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I call it a demo in my review because there is so little content, it feels like a demo more then a fleshed out story introduction...
My bad English again makes itself felt.
I read "you only see one" and thought that you saw only one character.

Demo yes, I'm not very strong in assigning versions:coldsweat:

4 stars is so cool! (๑˘︶˘๑)

Reactions: Zippity

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Very short i'm agree. (^^#)

It turned out quite briefly. Planned that the first version will be longer and with the second location.
But the creation of a visual novel was not as simple as it seemed at first.
And so to move from the dead point, I decided that I need to show that there is already at this stage of development and get at least some feedback and be sure that it will like not only to me:ForeverAlone:

Reviews are mostly positive, which can not but rejoice. (ง ื▿ ื)ว

The second version I will try to make it more saturated. And while I can say that there will be some "hot" scenes __φ(..)

I approve criticism. Thanks all!

P.S. While trying to answer in the REQ thread, the topic has already moved, thank you!
Honestly there is nothing here to give feedback on. Girls are cute I guess? keep working at it and come back when I can play for a bit longer. at least long enough to know who I am.

SWLB

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Thank you all for your attention!(^-^*)/
What I got at the moment:
  • Setting - ok
  • Render - ok
  • Girls - ok
  • Spelling - not rly ok
Which means that I can safely work on ヾ( `ー´)シφ__

Reactions: fz

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Wow. If that was any shorter, I could travel back in time by playing it.

What little there is seems promising - but it's way too short.

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Very promising, but it's rather version 0.00001 than 0.1, to be honest. Nevertheless, keep up the good work!

danteVasquex

Jun 29, 2017
Atleast this game seems to be using assets/female model that I've never seen before from a 3d game probably gonna have to wait a few months though.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Good setup, got me interest. 3 endings for 10 seconds of gameplay is pretty ambitious, keep going.

SWLB

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Update LOVE BITE v0.2

PC -

MAC -

I hope you will enjoy!

The animation will be improved, have some ideas to make it. They're a little rough for now.

I will give examples soon, I suppose. ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
For a longer game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reat

Great beginning. Not really a Vampire fan but the story held my interest. The Asian women are beautifully drawn, very nice bodies. I'm a Huge boob fan (Boob fan not necessarily huge boobs, but it's a plus) perhaps one Busty girl in future updates? Maybe a younger sister? But I digress. Great first release.

Don't let others affect your writing style... Not every line is going to perfect, let alone perfect for everyone. I believe it's a fine line between poetry and syrupy dialog. I noticed that a lot of posters are quick to criticize a game/VN even though they've never created one themselves. I think a Dev should decide the direction and dialog of a story, not critics. Again, good start keep up the good work @SWLB

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
i'm sorry could not deal with the English translation in this game so instead of complaining about it i fixed it at least IMO fixed it i totaly edited the script.rpy to make a better translation of the text of the game ..if i can get the authors permission i will find a way to share it with anyone who wants to try it out ..you should be able to just replace the script.rpy with the edited one i have..if this is even allowed here im still new and dont wanna step on any toes..lol

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote