VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Bite [v0.2] [Springwind]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SWLB

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
For a longer game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reat

Great beginning. Not really a Vampire fan but the story held my interest. The Asian women are beautifully drawn, very nice bodies. I'm a Huge boob fan (Boob fan not necessarily huge boobs, but it's a plus) perhaps one Busty girl in future updates? Maybe a younger sister? But I digress. Great first release.

Don't let others affect your writing style... Not every line is going to perfect, let alone perfect for everyone. I believe it's a fine line between poetry and syrupy dialog. I noticed that a lot of posters are quick to criticize a game/VN even though they've never created one themselves. I think a Dev should decide the direction and dialog of a story, not critics. Again, good start keep up the good work @SWLB
Thank you!(^-^*)/
There will be more characters. As an older and younger. And with different body types. (´♡‿♡`)

i'm sorry could not deal with the English translation in this game so instead of complaining about it i fixed it at least IMO fixed it i totaly edited the script.rpy to make a better translation of the text of the game ..if i can get the authors permission i will find a way to share it with anyone who wants to try it out ..you should be able to just replace the script.rpy with the edited one i have..if this is even allowed here im still new and dont wanna step on any toes..lol
It is very cool! I'm all for it! w(°o°)w

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok here goes this is my edited file for v0.2
this file edits the text only to a more common english syntax no other changes are made to the game just the text you read when playing the game and i tryed to stay as close as i could the the original meaning of the game

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
ok here goes this Should be the link to my edited file for v0.2
this file edits the text only to a more common english syntax no other changes are made to the game just the text you read when playing the game and i tryed to stay as close as i could the the original meaning of the game

hope it works first time using mega for file hosting
Tried not looking promosing

SWLB

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
ok here goes this is my edited file for v0.2
Looks good!(b ᵔ-ᵔ)b
Some moments look better (Hello to my bad english ~(>_<~)) and some moments a bit change the meaning, but that's ok.

I just stick to the main scenario. In the future (when the story is more revealed) you will understand what I mean.
┐(︶▽︶)┌

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
After being introduced to the two girls later on when Kazue gets ready to leave her name tag jumps back to girl instead of being Kazue so I edited it to the right tag. Looks pretty good though it does need a lot of proofreading.

It looks like

Reactions: SWLB

SWLB

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
After being introduced to the two girls later on when Kazue gets ready to leave her name tag jumps back to girl instead of being Kazue so I edited it to the right tag. Looks pretty good though it does need a lot of proofreading.

It looks like
Oh!~(>_<~)
Thank you!

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
So, is this abandoned, temporary hold or permanent hold since making Contact now?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

The render process slows the development of the novel. Also because of the heat during the day I was worried about my graphics card and constantly postponed rendering for later.
Besides, I felt that in any case for a month it turns out to prepare ~40 images (render, post-processing, etc.) which is approximately equal to 5-10 minutes of the game... And it is very slow.

So I decided to postpone "Love Bite" until better times.

Pity it was an interesting game.

@UncleVT

Can we get an onhold placed on this one since they have stop working on it for the time being thanks.

Reactions: Krull

SWLB

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
So, is this abandoned, temporary hold or permanent hold since making Contact now?

Temporary hold.

"About "Love Bite" - it took a lot of effort to write it and I do not intend to just drop it at all, I just really do not have the time and capacity to develop it at the moment. I will finish it. But, unfortunately, not now. :noexpression:・・・"

Reactions: Krull

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Temporary hold.

"About "Love Bite" - it took a lot of effort to write it and I do not intend to just drop it at all, I just really do not have the time and capacity to develop it at the moment. I will finish it. But, unfortunately, not now. :noexpression:・・・"
Thank you for the reply and letting us know that you will be going on with the story when it is a better time for you to do so. Good luck to you and seeing what else you come up with in the future :)

Reactions: SWLB
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote